Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: What can help pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Jurski View Post
    lol so conq and pom are fine?

also StA is fine?

agree with stuff that has been brought up but kinda weird two of most OP classes are pretty much excluded..
    i would only nerf light the path instant repulse feature in the perk.
    pom receive the best revamp any class could aim getting every feat and default spell is working every cc is fine and balanced every perk is worth investing in it, i wish all classes in aoc were like that.
    you can choose 1 full feat tree+general for pve or pvp, you can use tribids with 1 end feat all endfeats are decent all spells are working fine.
    so if anything i envy this and wish all classes were like that.
    whoever did the pom revamp deserves a raise.

problem with pom isnt pom its how all the other classes cant say the same.

conqs need to have retaliation checked because every proc/spell/dot placed on conq will deal return damage wich doesnt scale based on the damage received.
    so realy low damage dealt to conq while he has it active will return triple to 4 times more damage then its dealing to the conq, to classes that place multiple damage efects at same time like necro/demo/sin/dt the efect is very unfairly lethal and totaly op.

burst of aggretion kb seem to be triggering the kb at start of cast rather then at end of cast so its basicaly instant cast wich makes it very op combined with conq inate survivability.

overcome the odds on prior version was way easier to detect then now so even more then before i see people healing up conqs so fast before they realize they are doing so...

one last push should have a damage cap it hits insainly hard.

so those 4 combined with adjusting pvp armors with slightly lower protection should be enough to balance conqs to still be able to play theyr role without gimping them.

i rarely ever see any guards using sta, but the issue with sta is a bug that makes a damage proc from all efects placed when each of the 3 sta stacks are activated, it triggers a damage return per each efect placed, so naturaly only demos and sins get afected by this bug rest of classes dont even notice this.

none of this matters sometime next year were getting a new minigame pvp servers will die...
    there will never be any open world content or any fix to pvp
    and all the gm monthly letters will include more pve content
    so...all of this is pointless they will never fix it untill its too late.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

What about Conqs and Poms?

Demo WoF is small problem compared to those two

Newbie conq who can survive against whole mini group minutes with his bubbles and retarded knock back ability is just epic lol

Or what about fire flag which does more damage than medium geared guards/barbarians

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567