Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: dt tanking quill of ibis gem?

Go for crit gems, crits are fuel of DT

Crit gem

instant better-than-t4 sword from t2 or bought from gold spammers.

What about Diamond of the Indomitable white gem? +4305 armor proc 2x /minute.. anybody tried it on Ibis?

Quote Originally Posted by Dimchik View Post
    What about Diamond of the Indomitable white gem? +4305 armor proc 2x /minute.. anybody tried it on Ibis?
    With tali build you need as much DPS as you can get so thats a no.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post
    With tali build you need as much DPS as you can get so thats a no.
    Who said it was about tali tanking?

Well I've just assumed...
    If u wanna go turtle with shield and Indomitable gem roll a guard =P
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

It's not about Tali or Shield tanking.. if Ibis is your main weapon (I mean, if you don't have T4 sword too) then:

- White Slot: Austere Brilliant Diamond +41 Crit Rating (more VoM procs --> more DPS, more Aggro, more taps)
    - Blue Slot: Moonstone of Bel's Mirth, +2800 Spell Penetration for 7 sec, 2 procs per minute. It has been nerfed, in the past was 15 sec, but still worth imo.
    - Yellow Slot: Omnific Marquise Pushparagam, +23 Magic Damage. Alternative is Topaz of Divine Benediction, but I prefer the +Magic Damage.

If you have T4 sword, you can transform Ibis to your protection sword by changing white gem and eventually also the others gems to + Protection Gems:

[Protective Oblique Corundum]
    [Sanguine Radiant Sapphire]
    Last edited by Korando-AoC; 19th December 2013 at 13:04.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Bels Mirth is useless **** for PvE.

But yeah, pretty much, Magic damage, Magic Damage, Crit. Then, if you upgrade past the Ibis (with T4 etc) you can make a crazy prot sword out of it with those 3 prot gems (which is a reason I'd get the Ibis over Maniacal Harm - the Ibis can't really be replaced when you upgrade from it).

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    It's not about Tali or Shield tanking.. if Ibis is your main weapon (I mean, if you don't have T4 sword too) then:

- White Slot: Austere Brilliant Diamond +41 Crit Rating (more VoM procs --> more DPS, more Aggro, more taps)
    - Blue Slot: Moonstone of Bel's Mirth, +2800 Spell Penetration for 7 sec, 2 procs per minute. It has been nerfed, in the past was 15 sec, but still worth imo.
    - Yellow Slot: Omnific Marquise Pushparagam, +23 Magic Damage. Alternative is Topaz of Divine Benediction, but I prefer the +Magic Damage.

If you have T4 sword, you can transform Ibis to your protection sword by changing white gem and eventually also the others gems to + Protection Gems:

[Protective Oblique Corundum]
    [Sanguine Radiant Sapphire]
    Isn't sanguine radiant sphere armor only?
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    Isn't sanguine radiant sphere armor only?
    http://aoc.wikia.com/wiki/Sanguine_Radiant_Sapphire
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast