Thread: Blessing of Asura: mastery experience? Or regular experience?

Default Blessing of Asura: mastery experience? Or regular experience?

Will this new item give double mastery experience? That would be a definite daily bonus to help out old subscribers, more than just doubling the regular leveling experience.

__________________________________________________ _______________

From now on Membership gets greatly improved. Every character on a Membership account get the Blessing of Asura item, which doubles Experience Points gained from killing monsters for one hour and can be used once per day.

And I forgot to post about pvp experience. Having mastery and/or pvp doubled would make this item a lot more useful for most players. I have a lot of double experience potions available for every new character so an hour of double regular experience won't be useful for me (already have a full stable of 17 level 80s with one lvl 59 for lowbie pvp so I can't buy or make new alts without deleting a lvl 80 now).

Is there any plan to allow people to buy more character slots than the maximum 18 now? I have so many claim items that I don't want to start another sub but I could see buying more char slots.