Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Premade???

Adel! wheres our ZENIX premade??!

Quote Originally Posted by Firep0wah View Post
    I am 100% sure the core players of NW will be having a time almost all the time
    Someone know if the player creator of Perfect Insanity PvP video (old RusCorp guild)still playing the game?
    Let it be known forth,if it wasn't before,
    That Primal Instinct is not carpet from Usak
    That Primal Instinct is not silk pillow from Brus
    That Primal Instinct know things more precious then head
    Primal Instinct is not handful of rice to be picked out by
    Every crow brought by the wind !!!

No, Jara quit like year ago.
    Cripples gonna cripple

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    No, Jara quit like year ago.
    Nooooo........
    Let it be known forth,if it wasn't before,
    That Primal Instinct is not carpet from Usak
    That Primal Instinct is not silk pillow from Brus
    That Primal Instinct know things more precious then head
    Primal Instinct is not handful of rice to be picked out by
    Every crow brought by the wind !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Djeneraldraza View Post
    Nooooo........
    And even year ago he was just some random moments in game. Haven't seen him active since 2010.

Or he was playing alt which i did not knew

Thread necroing .
    Almost no guild and nobody left here on fury or in game in general I guess .
    So sad

#Servermerge #MergeFury-Crom
    Last edited by slackjoint; 30th July 2015 at 12:37.
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    Thread necroing .
    Almost no guild and nobody left here on fury or in game in general I guess .
    So sad

#Servermerge #MergeFury-Crom
    So dramatic ! You're not going to hurt yourself or anyone near you, are you?

There ARE other games out there. PM me and I'll recommend something for you. I've got a few other games on Steam that are worth checking out.

"Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    So dramatic ! You're not going to hurt yourself or anyone near you, are you?

There ARE other games out there. PM me and I'll recommend something for you. I've got a few other games on Steam that are worth checking out.

Pvp hater spotted i guess .
    You can stick both your recommendation and answer somewhere else , thank you and love
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Well, PvP in AoC is rather dead.

And it's not like there was any chance for the PvP population to grow. I mean, any newbie get destroyed in mini, just because they join with blue gear and can't survive 2 seconds.
    So they check how to get PvP gear, and see the only way is to get farmed in minis for weeks, or spend a ridiculous amount of cash to get the gear from the shop.

Seriously, PvP in AoC is just a bad deal. It's normal the population died.

All in all, to get some PvP action, one is better off in other games. Funcom is just bad at PvP designs, they killed it in TSW too.
    {Circle of Eternity}
    Mellaus
    Lachdanann dt | Aldebarrand guard | Ataraxes demo | Tangorogrim tos | Aranruth barb | Demether pom | Errant ranger | Diluvien sin | Hekatomb necro | Haemmer bs | Nyarlathotep tos

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    Well, PvP in AoC is rather dead.

And it's not like there was any chance for the PvP population to grow. I mean, any newbie get destroyed in mini, just because they join with blue gear and can't survive 2 seconds.
    So they check how to get PvP gear, and see the only way is to get farmed in minis for weeks, or spend a ridiculous amount of cash to get the gear from the shop.

Seriously, PvP in AoC is just a bad deal. It's normal the population died.

All in all, to get some PvP action, one is better off in other games. Funcom is just bad at PvP designs, they killed it in TSW too.
    This has been my point in numerous threads about Fury and Rage. Those servers lack the player base to create an infrastructure for new players. Newer players starting on those servers work with the worst blue gear possible. Their only option outside using real money for store bought pvp items is to get demolished in about 100 minis before they get close to PvP 4-5. They can join the Festival week and get wasted there as well, and maybe a handful experience more, but it's still the same. Players which could become good get frustrated, no serious pvper is going to accept losing 100% of the time, and we lose players who could have contributed to the server. The very few established veterans on those servers will never invite a fresh player in blues, and these people end up playing solo or in terrible new player guilds which can't barely leave White Sands PvP.

At least on Crom, you can get better k6 blue gear and even purples and get carried through pugs, you can get t1/t2 pve gear and be somewhat more competitive than someone in epic kesh blues on fury. Little more than that, being in a guild doesn't really matter. You now join guilds for DKP and crafting/pots, owning a BK is next to worthless now. There is not a reason to be in a strictly pvp guild outside a common chat channel. If BK were worth more, if acquiring the next tier of pve gear meant something in PvP, then guilds would become competitive again outside stolen strat drama or some stupid DPS Parse. Without those things, pvp is really meaningless. No rivalry anymore, no more PvP NAP drama, I think many people put aside the short comings of the AoC pvp system for all that player driven content that made servers like Tyranny great during their prime. This is why I am such a big advocate for Crom, you can at least get the gear and AA there to be competitive, even if just marginally.

Just not enough people play anymore to really create any of that, and the newer players get chewed up with an outdated pvp system which really only benefits the veterans, and very few of us make any noise about how it really is.
    Last edited by Suctum; 31st July 2015 at 03:55.
    Doomsayer 2008

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast