Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [CROM] Wavebreaker

Question [CROM] Wavebreaker

Wavebreaker
    1, Anyone who knows what this would cost these days?
    2, What are the materials to build one?
    3, Anyone around who can build one?

*Hopeful*

Sincerely,
    /Asfrid

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...BTk40eHc#gid=3

Check "Culture & Tier Crafted Weapons" for the Wavebreaker (you need 2 ingots and base weapon) and "Weaving/Alc/Skinning Misc" for Strange Malleable Alloy (you need to make one for each ingot).

Cost is massive and you need 2 Hathor-Ka clears (one ingot per kill). Worth it?
    Last edited by Misiuggah; 21st May 2013 at 08:52.

if you really want to make the effort needed to have a t3 crafted weapon, i think krakensbane is better than wavebreaker...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    if you really want to make the effort needed to have a t3 crafted weapon, i think krakensbane is better than wavebreaker...
    Stat-wise yes, but crossbows are ugly weapons for unwashed peasants

Quote Originally Posted by Misiuggah View Post
    Stat-wise yes, but crossbows are ugly weapons for unwashed peasants
    i agree that xbows are ugly, but i would not spend so many resources for something to use just for roleplaying...

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Just get both = "problem" solved.

As for what it costs these days, that actually depends on if you collect the mats yourself and get the weapon made by your guild or if you have to buy everything of the trader.

The first way is quite cheaper than the second after all, but it takes a lot of time.

A Ingot, if available on trader, costs in average between 1800-2000 Gold - so if you have to buy both, the weapon you want will cost you 3800-4000 Gold.
    Last edited by Rptl1983; 21st May 2013 at 12:03.
    Do what you LOVE for a Lifetime and you'll never have to work for another day - Miley Ray Cyrus

Thanks for all the helpful information!
    I really appreciate it. <3

Seems I have a lot of work to do.

Ymir guide your blades

Sincerely,
    /Asfrid

yup, it's really a lot of work...

if you want a bow, probably it will be easier to convince toth to give you a legend of shevatas...

yup, it's really a lot of work...

if you want a bow, probably it will be easier to convince toth to give you a legend of shevatas...
    Thing is. I can't raid, due to my poor computer. So no Toth for me.
    I have to come up with alternative ways. :3

Thanks for the suggestion thought! <3

Sincerely,
    /Asfrid

if you can't raid, there is another option, a lot easier to get than t3 crafted, the wolves bow: howl of the pack...
    or, if you want a bow with +5 range (that can even get +9, if you use the right gem), you can buy snaketongue...

Snaketongue

Stats
    114.3 DPS

+5 Bow Range Modifier
    +20 Critical Rating
    +21 Critical Damage Rating
    +30 Dexterity
    +170 Combat Rating (Bow)

Gem type
    Green

Mats
    1 Double Rawhide Bowstring
    55 Oak
    20 Gnarled Leather
    8 Whorled Leather
    stats are from this spreadsheet
    Last edited by Yawgmoth-VDN; 22nd May 2013 at 08:01.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast