Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coils of Ubah Kan dungeon

Default Coils of Ubah Kan dungeon

Is Funcom still on track to deploy "Coils of Ubah Kan" new Dragon Spine dungeon to Testlive in May?

Quote Originally Posted by Scaevacas View Post
    Is Funcom still on track to deploy "Coils of Ubah Kan" new Dragon Spine dungeon to Testlive in May?
    Lol, they need to fix Sepulcher first so it can be beat legit and without "bonus tactics".

Funcom

Aiming to get it on testlive after the Anniversary event. But still within May is the plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    Aiming to get it on testlive after the Anniversary event. But still within May is the plan.
    ooh.. nice to hear, Is Sepulcher of the Wyrm fixed and properly itemized for the event?

Quote Originally Posted by paulson View Post
    ooh.. nice to hear, Is Sepulcher of the Wyrm fixed and properly itemized for the event?
    Fixed sounds good, though what is wrong with the items?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfir View Post
    Fixed sounds good, though what is wrong with the items?

Well, it depends how much it's nerfed ofcourse. But basicly Khitai gear is better and players tend not to go to harder dungeons to get gear.

It's hard to understand, a couple of months before Wyrm they added AoK with many intresting items for many players, Wyrm however is a lot less intresting loot wise.

There is a big chance it will be underused if they don't add some nice stuff or upgrade the gear so it's a clear progress from Khitai.

Sepulcher is fixed now, although I still liked it better as originally released (epic adds in the spirit realm but the red orb would 1 shot them).

Actually, i prefer it now, because adds don't get magically oneshot while you tank and spank that boring boss in the outer dark.

The fact that you have to take care of 2 waves of adds is also nice, it brings a bit more action.

Quote Originally Posted by Bvis View Post
    Sepulcher is fixed now, although I still liked it better as originally released (epic adds in the spirit realm but the red orb would 1 shot them).
    This is some brand new info or you mean "the fix" few months back???
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

looks like there has been a "ninja" patch: link...
    i have not tried it yet, but we have scheduled a guild run this evening...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast