Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What to gather before the Crafting Revamp?

Quote Originally Posted by Oduda View Post
    On Wiccana they are selling for minimum of 40g. Highest stack is 10 for 600 gold. That's.... not really rock bottom.
    40 gold is pretty cheap. I can't ever recall them being that low. Up until recently the best price was about 90-100 gold each . I was tempted to buy a few I saw at 46 gold the other day, but it's sort of speculation gambling right now. But gold will always be gold.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Interesting. I've seen Shards sell for 17g on Fury
    Operator irc.funcom.com:6667 #ageofconan #thesecretworld
    We rode on the winds of the rising storm,
    We ran to the sounds of the thunder.
    We danced among the lightning bolts,
    and tore the world asunder
    Dysphoria - Murky Templar - Icoyce - Herald of the Black Kraken - Eriphyle - Shebearman

Yeah price are so low on fury that I don't want to sell mine (that I'll never use probably) just because I think they worth way more than 20G.

Quote Originally Posted by Svartholtr View Post
    As they will most likely change, and the current be obsolete (like the old Icy Crocodile Tears, Black Herald Fungus, etc.) I would advice you to just go ahead and sell all you harvest ...
    -Gold in the bank is the ultimate resource!

Dont bother collecting and ninjaing blue and purple raid items at all ...
    -as these will not adhere to the coming recipe system at all, there will most likely be no breakup scheme for these. So dont bother annoying those that could have used the item!
    -and spend time colecting bank Gold instead!
    Yeah.. Gold will probably be the safest thing to collect

But where is the fun in that?
    I hoped they would share something that I could use my shiny (almost unused) shovel for...

Thanks for answering though.

Unfortunately, shards are not so rare as they were meant to be, because of shard-farming-raids.

I checked prices on all PvE Servers for several weeks and Shard-prices are:
    Crom: ~17 (have seen 100-stack for 1300 Gold)
    Mitra: ~25
    Set: ~40 (dropping from >50)

It will become very interesting in the next few days where the prices will go after the merge.
    Ich ignoriere die Beiträge von Zatochi und gehe daher nicht auf sie ein!

"Ich besteh ja zu 90% aus Ellenbogen und 10% Herz... Und Gehirn natürlich... nochmal 30, 40%. Durchsetzen - mit Charme und Köpfchen!"
    [Stromberg]

Das bin ICH!(That´s ME!) Meine Videos: Ein Tag in KhemiEin Tag in ConarchOutside Khemi

they will be on crom level. as you can see, hundreds of shards are avaiable and no one is buying them. i dont think that ppl from set will buy them in that high numbers after the merge.

prices on set are already dropping because ppl now that the merge is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    No, there isn't anything about crafting. However, if I manage to pull off one of my grand plans this week, I will post an update about crafting later this week just for you.
    Did you manage to pull one of your grand plans Joel?
    Could you please enlighten the rest of us as well?

I already asked Slith the same question some days ago.
    Unfortunately the answer is NO. This was only sarcasm from Joel
    Ich ignoriere die Beiträge von Zatochi und gehe daher nicht auf sie ein!

"Ich besteh ja zu 90% aus Ellenbogen und 10% Herz... Und Gehirn natürlich... nochmal 30, 40%. Durchsetzen - mit Charme und Köpfchen!"
    [Stromberg]

Das bin ICH!(That´s ME!) Meine Videos: Ein Tag in KhemiEin Tag in ConarchOutside Khemi

Quote Originally Posted by Nexothep View Post
    Orly? http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Orly_5c69d9_709357.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Nexothep View Post
    Oh crap...
    I actually thought he would give us a little hint..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast