Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game sub?

Default Boosted XP as a Valued Member.

I received this in my email: '..."enjoy" more bonuses, such as boosted XP each month as a valued member.'

Could a Funcom official elaborate on that? Will subscribers get special bottles each month, or will they be unable to disable the bonus gain?

I need to know it to determine if I should buy more game time. Thank you in advance.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Default Game sub?

Will there be any other rewards to sub besides the extra 50% gametime?

I kinda had a question in regards to the special offer as well.

In the offer it states, "Purchase additional gametime now. On payment your account will be credited with gametime and veteran months..."
    What are Veteran Months? Is the Veteran MONTHS a type-o? Do you mean Veteran Points? Or are Veteran Months something new?

45% discount on year sub and 50% extra gametime on top? Sounds like a pretty good deal to me.
    Being a barbarian is a tough profession. You cut heads, drink loads of beer and eat piles of meat ........... and then when you come home you got to keep the wife happy as well (*sigh)

I have never done a year sub before now... 50% more game time sealed the deal!

Well, premium players already have offline levels and XP potions from the Veteran trader, and, as it was said by people in the other topic where the game director said something about making subscription more valued, there is no need to boost the already high speed of levelling. Ostensibly, something is lost in translation in the offer, that is why we need someone to explain that.

"Veteran months" might be just "months of the game time with additional Funcom points", and "boosted XP each month", hopefully, are "increased experience potions given out each month".
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Unless it's AA xp, I don't care. Actually I don't care anyway.

That is all.

I merged these threads together since they are talking about the same thing and did a little clean up in the process.
    Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

If you're already on a yearly subscription you've nowhere to go regarding special offers? Do I miss out then?

Nope you did not miss anything. When you are on a subscription you usually cannot add more playtime during the period only at the end as a renewal.

With special offers like this you can extend your subscription before it expires. If your gametime let say ends 2013 November and you buy 1 year sub now your sub period will expire in 2013 November + 12 months = 2014 November + 6 months bonus = 2015 May

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast