Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In need of tips

Thx for all the replys guys, yeah i dont wanna buy the pvp gear from the item shop, atm im questing in kiti for some enw gear so that i wont be that squishy in minigames, but whats the best AA spec for conq pvp?

Quote Originally Posted by Spyroz View Post
    Thx for all the replys guys, yeah i dont wanna buy the pvp gear from the item shop, atm im questing in kiti for some enw gear so that i wont be that squishy in minigames, but whats the best AA spec for conq pvp?
    try going to lvl80 dungeons like onyx chambers, atzel fortress, crows nest, iron tower to get some nice blue gear drops of any kind

Quote Originally Posted by Spyroz View Post
    but whats the best AA spec for conq pvp?
    pressing,decisive,avoid entrapment and vindication

breakthrough(5 ranks iz a must) + assail for carnage
    one last push/bfc for brute

max all passive prot perks

Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyMad View Post
    pressing,decisive,avoid entrapment and vindication

breakthrough(5 ranks iz a must) + assail for carnage
    one last push/bfc for brute

max all passive prot perks

oki thx, going to cheak them out when the servers are back up

so wich perks is a must and best in each of the two spots?

Battlefield Commander is the best all around perk. Best gold perk for PVE, best gold perk for brute PVP, and very strong for carnage PVP. Sure, 5/5 breakthrough is fun with Fleet of Foot specced but you can get BfC quicker and it is well rounded.

You should definitely go brute for pvp while undergeared IMO. I'd probably roll this http://goo.gl/Z8WRI until I got some pvp gear and then swap four point from stone skin into sustained rage.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

use BF commander with brute and use break through / assail for carnage

pew pew

oh also OLP is still good with brute in duels, but hey, the onyl thing that can beat a brute conq in a duel is another brute conq so i dont think it matters haha

i can beat brute conq with my tos, just good movind and good use of CC's and interrupt ( inturrupt +snare on the throat sash is the good way)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12