Thread: Guild renown level set back to 1

Default Guild renown level set back to 1

Tonight our renown level was set back to 1 (from 20).
    Any more guilds which had the same happen to their renown level?
    We petitioned a GM to look in to it, but I got curious if there are more guilds who experienced the same.

This issue is kind of frustration with the fact of not being able to use purified pots and cursebreaker charms and stuff like that..

I know Iron Will on Fury got the same thing. They are currently level 14 in renown.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Hmm, then at least you'd be able to use purified pots
    Funny thing is, we are number 1 on renown on the server, and got set back to level 1.

Leveling it up is not possible either, since we need 973 million renown for the next level, which would make us work like 33 weeks for level 2 >> lvl 20 xp cap I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfir View Post
    Hmm, then at least you'd be able to use purified pots
    Funny thing is, we are number 1 on renown on the server, and got set back to level 1.

Leveling it up is not possible either, since we need 973 million renown for the next level, which would make us work like 33 weeks for level 2 >> lvl 20 xp cap I guess
    What i meant was that they got reseted to level 1 and leveled back up to 14.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    What i meant was that they got reseted to level 1 and leveled back up to 14.
    Ouch.. Well we can't level it as it is now..

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfir View Post
    Tonight our renown level was set back to 1 (from 20).
    Any more guilds which had the same happen to their renown level?
    We petitioned a GM to look in to it, but I got curious if there are more guilds who experienced the same.

This issue is kind of frustration with the fact of not being able to use purified pots and cursebreaker charms and stuff like that..
    I believe Requiem Nex when they were on Tyranny also got reset from 20 to 1. They got a few levels, then transferred to Set so didn't end up that bad, but that would really suck to have to relevel back to 20. Hopefully you can get it resolved quickly.

Since CS does not monitor these forums I can only suggest to petition or go to http://www.ageofconan.com/support/

And for the reason above I'll be closing this topic.

Thread closed
    Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?

>> Only one character from 'Vorbiz' exists in my player name. So if you see me or anyone else with a similar name running around: It is not me.

Social Guidelines | General Support | Community FAQ | Support FAQ