Thread: Why was the thread closed?

Default Why was the thread closed?

As the thread states, "Why was the thread closed?"

A person asking a question in relevance to why it takes so long for a GM to simply respond via a game of which a person has payed for, is absolute rubish.

As a moederator, you yourself have no idea as to why the GM's are taking as long as they are. I have petitioned mulitple things prior, and it has taken hours for a simple response. And even then was given a response that was not good. When I say not good, I meen, I had to petition another GM, and that 2nd GM fixed the very issue the 1st said he wasn't allowed to. "Imagine that!"

No rules were broken, as for "flaming etc", just stating facts about the game, and then asking a relevant question as to why on earth a game that has as low as population as it does, has multiple hours for a wait time, when 1 hour should be the very tip top max it takes for a response.

Here is what the "forum mod" stated as a response, and then closed the thread.

Hi

I apologize on FC's behalf for any delay to petitions.

Due to potential increases in petitions and/or other issues such as staffing or the restructure, responses may be delayed.

As you can see from above posts responses are normally very timely.

I suggest you raise the issue with the responding GM, but for now I'll close this topic as it doesn't provide any point for discussing.

As a forum moderator, it isn't your place to apologize for the company, it's your place to moderate the forums based on forum rules. Nothing more, and the idea of taking a liget complaint and question for say the GAME DIRECTOR, isn't considered flaming mr moderator.

As to your response as to "ask the GM why his/her response was so long, I'm sure thats the exact way to get the GM to help you out with your quest. Remember, all they have to do is say "I'm sorry, but I'm not aloud/capable of processing that situation for you today. Is their anything else I can help you with? Petition closed!" That is EXACTLY the type of response you are given in game for asking questions like that.

So again, I ask! Why does it take so long for a GM to respond. I would like the Game Director to respond this time though, or a moderator with the capability of forwarding the question up, and getting an answer.

Thanks in advance!
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

Bet this thread will disappear also Schou, and you'll receive a 3 day suspension for questioning moderation. Lol
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

in before closed
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04

I will forward this message to the highers, however, moderation is never a topic for discussion. Period. We DO moderate the forums based on the Social Guidelines. Break those, warning's/infractions are then handed out. Reposting moderated material, and questioning moderation, are both against forum policy.

GM related questions and concerns, as per the social guidelines linked above, are meant to go to support@ageofconan.com, or to your account live chat. The people that can readily answer those types of questions are available there.

With that said.
    Thread closed
    Thread Locked, please refer to the social guidelines, remember reposting moderated material is against forum policy.

English Forums Senior Moderator
    Hammer Certified!
    Social Guidelines
    TOS - EULA
    Rules of Conduct
    My Brute(sucks)
    Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management