Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    Hm maybe you have 11 character slots ( if sub ) then you can unlock 4 toons ( like me I usually have 11 open character slots and when I was f2p for some days I could unlock 4 characters) . If you are premium that would be pretty strange , unless you have paid a monthly sub over the years without even knowing it . Easiest way to find out if you are premium or not is by going to kheshatta and trying to enter the blood ring citadel in the very south of the zone (T2) or Toth amons stronghold (T3) in khesh city . If you can enter you are premium , if not free to play ^^

I will most likely be online too in the evening on my tos.
    Good, I should log on around 5:30 CT. I remember absolutely zero about game play the bars etc... grief glad I have a few lowbies so I can play around with them and figure out what to do again...
    I will say this, while I played AOC, I traveled, a lot overseas. So as NOT to miss raid nights I bout a alien ware lap to carry with me if THAT explains how hard core I was on the game. To date I still think it was one of the better MMO's, and had huge potential to be the best, even better then WOW. Oh well water under the bridge as they say. I'll look for you, I think I will log on my main toon banecrushr that is my 2h cong...no idea where I left him years ago, my demo was in Kesh this morning, no idea wth I was doing there either LOL
    Thanks slack for your responses ..

Default got robbed

Quote Originally Posted by banecrushr View Post
    Good, I should log on around 5:30 CT. I remember absolutely zero about game play the bars etc... grief glad I have a few lowbies so I can play around with them and figure out what to do again...
    I will say this, while I played AOC, I traveled, a lot overseas. So as NOT to miss raid nights I bout a alien ware lap to carry with me if THAT explains how hard core I was on the game. To date I still think it was one of the better MMO's, and had huge potential to be the best, even better then WOW. Oh well water under the bridge as they say. I'll look for you, I think I will log on my main toon banecrushr that is my 2h cong...no idea where I left him years ago, my demo was in Kesh this morning, no idea wth I was doing there either LOL
    Thanks slack for your responses ..
    Well what I thought would be a nice start turns out isn't. Someone got on my old account and removed ALL my gear.. down to the dirty underwear. So I have nothing to wear on any of my mains. Not sure what I'm going to do as I can't play naked...put in a ticket, but I don't figure they will do much about it.

Well what I thought would be a nice start turns out isn't. Someone got on my old account and removed ALL my gear.. down to the dirty underwear. So I have nothing to wear on any of my mains. Not sure what I'm going to do as I can't play naked...put in a ticket, but I don't figure they will do much about it.
    well that sucks .
    However , just get some blue bound on equip armor , and join a t1 raid . Most people are heavily overgeared for that and it could be done by a single group of players, mostly lowbies at around lvl70 are also in the raid , so dont feel bad if you let yourself be carried
    And when you have subbed and are lucky you can get almost full t2 in just 1 t2 sweep
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

World Boss is coming up too - I know there are a lot of WB haters but you can be full T1 if you do the grind. Possible T2 and rare T3 equiv also.

August should be White Sands - the executioner, 1 spawn spot.

Wednesday August 5 GMT Midnight - which means Tuesday PM for the USA.
    Last edited by Flip--; 23rd July 2015 at 14:05.

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    well that sucks .
    However , just get some blue bound on equip armor , and join a t1 raid . Most people are heavily overgeared for that and it could be done by a single group of players, mostly lowbies at around lvl70 are also in the raid , so dont feel bad if you let yourself be carried
    And when you have subbed and are lucky you can get almost full t2 in just 1 t2 sweep
    I am open to ALL zones and raids. I have a premium title
    Problem is where do I get blue gear, as they robbed EVERYTHING. I know I had quite a bit of gold on my account, it's all gone. My demo is the only 80 with gear on her..and a t1 staff. I will need a bit of help in playing her tho. I cannot remember squat about the build or the rotation of her spells.. I know I suck! I can't even remember how to go from zone to zone, or back to the main city... I played a bit last night with a few, but wound up using my recall totems and well that didn't work so well.. LOL I feel like such a noob ATM...What would you suggest on the class I should start back with? I really liked my cong, but I also loved my BS...maybe Ill run t1s with them both. I just need help on a decent build and rotation to get me started...I'm sure some of this will come back to me as I continue to play...slack, how do I find you in game my man?

And on a serious note, I was a very solid player back in the day...but at my age now I'm allowed to be forgetful!

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Flip-- View Post
    World Boss is coming up too - I know there are a lot of WB haters but you can be full T1 if you do the grind. Possible T2 and rare T3 equiv also.

August should be White Sands - the executioner, 1 spawn spot.

Wednesday August 5 GMT Midnight - which means Tuesday PM for the USA.
    Thanks flip I seem to remember doing that world boss back before I left...also some 6 man D's out in the new region of the expansion...

Rotations would depend on your specific build - the class specific forums here have decent info.

I've been doing achievements on multiple toons and have been giving out free blues the last few nites - hate to say I think most of the 80 stuff is gone but I will check it out this PM. Have been posting in NPH and hanging either in Tort or Tarantia at the trader. My gear giver is Boudikaa (guard).

The Demo is a few button wonder - since they are spell casters and don't have combo's you just "turn and burn". Mine was one of the fastest I leveled with very few deaths.

For Blue gear you can also hit the achievement rare bosses, they normally drop a rare box with gear. It's worth running up achievements to get the "free teleports".

I am playing in Eau time zone (CET) so it is a bit later here than where you are , but if you are online just send a tell to slackjoint (my tos ) if you need a demo build I could help you a bit ( I am using a WoF build with ring of fire AA , but it is not the only possibility to do decent dps)
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Since your account got hacked, at the very least it would be wise to change your game/account passwords and email password. If you don't, you could easily lose all your gear again. I say email too, because often "hackers" / gold farmers / whatever you want to call them, often get into your email account first and they use that to break into all sorts of other accounts.

This is a big thing that is ignored by lots of people playing video games. Their accounts get compromised, but they do nothing to shore up their security.

Default ???

[QUOTE=tapwater;2130149]Since your account got hacked, at the very least it would be wise to change your game/account passwords and email password. If you don't, you could easily lose all your gear again. I say email too, because often "hackers" / gold farmers / whatever you want to call them, often get into your email account first and they use that to break into all sorts of other accounts.

This is a big thing that is ignored by lots of people playing video games. Their accounts get compromised, but they do nothing to shore up their security.[/QUOTE

Tap, I did THAT first thing. but in fact I change my PW on my email once every so often, never on the same day or time frame, but it gets changed regularly like my underwear.
    I can understand you thinking to remind me on that, and if I were 16 then ok, but I'm not 16 and I am very careful with my pw and personal info. I have no idea how anyone got on this account, it happens I guess, being that I haven't logged on in over 4 years who knows. I just hope FC will help try to fix this in some form or fashion. Although I don't see how it's not their fault either...

Thanks for the reminder, but already ahead of that thought!