Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hello Everyone!

More participation and communication from Funcom employees is absolutely wonderful and much appreciated

Thankfully, there is a stickied suggestion thread already that follows a specific set of rules. Word on the street is that Joel actually reads them! Ohh - just read your responses - thank you for also participating in passing information along to Funcom from Age of Conan's subscribers.

Morteia, the one thing I would really like is a captioned/subtitled version of the Dev stream on the crafting revamp. It was very hard to hear the speakers for hearing and hard of hearing alike. Is there any chance that you could do something to get this in motion? I tried sending Tarib a message but I did not get a response.

P.S. I'd love a Gay Pride March too - I hope the person who posted that idea wasn't joking!
    Last edited by splitends; 10th April 2013 at 16:52.
    ~*~ A real life Bear Shaman ~*~
    ~*~ ,,,>^O.O^<,,, Cimmerian women have claws like cats! ,,,>^O.O^<,,, ~*~

Welcome back!

It all sounds great and it will be sweet if you support player made events. GM controlled events would also be awesome.
    Last edited by Foxcat; 3rd June 2013 at 13:17.

Ok so where is that update?
    Retired

Its coming talked to here one facebook
    No Guts No Glory!

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    Ok so where is that update?
    Heya! I think I got you on Twitter, but I'm happy to respond here as well. We're currently working on it. Please understand that it will take a bit longer to put these updates together as we are still working on getting everything settled around the office.

It's not going to be an immediate update, which is why I have not given an exact date or time. But, I can assure you that an update will be happening, and it will be about the crafting revamp, and possibly a bit on the upcoming Dragon's Spine content.
    Amber "Morteia" Grant
    Funcom Community Manager
    Part-time barbarian
    [URL="https://twitter.com/Morteia"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Tweetin' with fury[/COLOR][/URL]
    [URL="http://www.facebook.com/Morteia"][COLOR="YellowGreen"]The Book of Many Faces[/COLOR][/URL]
    [URL="https://plus.google.com/u/0/101026195233172439967/posts"][COLOR="Red"]Everyday I'm Google-in'[/COLOR][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Morteia View Post
    Heya! I think I got you on Twitter, but I'm happy to respond here as well. We're currently working on it. Please understand that it will take a bit longer to put these updates together as we are still working on getting everything settled around the office.

It's not going to be an immediate update, which is why I have not given an exact date or time. But, I can assure you that an update will be happening, and it will be about the crafting revamp, and possibly a bit on the upcoming Dragon's Spine content.
    Welcome back Morteia, and thanks for the update on the update. I'm sure you have noticed that there is some anxiety here on these forums, so you'll need some good humour to deal with us. But hopefully the update will take care of some of that!
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Quote Originally Posted by Morteia View Post

So the update that was supposed to happen in 2012 will have to wait bit longer and its not gonna be immediate update, but it will happen.
    Well as much as it is nice to see someone talking to us this is bit to vague to be called information. I mean "update will be happening" is not very serious respond to our questions.
    At least some time frame would be helpful, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, next year...
    I know its not in your hands but informations should be bit more accurate than "it will happen" ...

Thanks for talking to us, but i hope you see reasons to our frustrations.

Quote Originally Posted by Whalar View Post
    So the update that was supposed to happen in 2012 will have to wait bit longer and its not gonna be immediate update, but it will happen.
    Well as much as it is nice to see someone talking to us this is bit to vague to be called information. I mean "update will be happening" is not very serious respond to our questions.
    At least some time frame would be helpful, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, next year...
    I know its not in your hands but informations should be bit more accurate than "it will happen" ...

Thanks for talking to us, but i hope you see reasons to our frustrations.
    I think what she is telling you is that she is working on getting an update with the information the player base seeks. Joel is too. They just can't answer specifics at the moment, but it's not like they won't ever know and tell us.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Yeah, very nice to see you back!

Morteia, can you at least let us know whether the GD's letters, as a monthly communique, are now thing of the past, or was one merely skipped due to the restructuring?

Cheers!
    Subbed July 2008 - Try THIS MACHINE AGE a blog for new and casual players of Age of Conan

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast