Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hello Everyone!

Guess we can sum it up as anything done that is visible to the public will be a good thing...
    I am Stian ingame...

Welcome back. But we call it Conunitu now.
    ClengisKhan

Barbb, Serapha, Yatzi, Pallehysa, Bagpipe

Quote Originally Posted by Kaazho View Post
    What about Waldgeist?
    No more "German" polls please

Old Tarantia Gay Pride March incoming at last then, wonder what prize that could bring?

Quote Originally Posted by Morteia View Post

I also encourage/love in-game events, so if you have an awesome event planned and need the word spread (or maybe even a few fun prizes), feel free to send me a PM and I will be happy to work with you!
    Fond of in-game aswell i'm wondering what you are thinking about when you say fun prizes. Any hints on what can be done ? Special vanity item, some cool potions and stuff (those mushrooms where awesome !>picture< but can't find anymore ) ? Or even more down to earth prizes like XP Crate for a PvP event for example ?

I'd love to see in-game events encouraged by funcom ... doubt we'd have as many as during the first year but well... a bit more will always be better. Especially to break the monotony of PvP these days.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    If you could set up an official stickied (and heavily moderated) suggestion threat that forum users know is being read and passed along to the dev team...that would be great.
    I want to let you guys know that I will be reading that thread and the forums, along with Joel, for bugs and reporting them on your behalf, or at least alerting the right people.

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    hello.
    can you ask and reply to us with a timeline for mage revamps?
    I will ask about this and see what info I can get for our mages!

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    My dream community manager? A guy/gal that would ask a dev few questions or ask artist for an artwork and then post them on forums to give us something to chew on. AOC playerbase is starved for news, or ANYTHING AOC related other than more delays.
    I think I spoke with you on Twitter about this, but I also wanted to post so others could see. I'm working on getting some updates for you guys about Dragon's Spine as well as the crafting revamp. I'll be posting info/screens as I can get them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaazho View Post
    What about Waldgeist?
    Unfortunately, I do not have an update on Waldgeist, but I can tell you he's missed. Very missed. His Cromcasts were amazing. I'm hoping we can start something up like that again, but it will take time.

Quote Originally Posted by clenghat View Post
    Welcome back. But we call it Conunitu now.
    I lol'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Numpty View Post
    Old Tarantia Gay Pride March incoming at last then, wonder what prize that could bring?
    PM me about this event and I'll be happy to see what I can do for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    Fond of in-game aswell i'm wondering what you are thinking about when you say fun prizes. Any hints on what can be done ?

I'd love to see in-game events encouraged by funcom ... doubt we'd have as many as during the first year but well... a bit more will always be better. Especially to break the monotony of PvP these days.
    I can usually do, at least, packs of Funcom Points that players can spend in the item shop, or packs of potions, etc. Speciality vanity items would take a bit longer, but are possible; it's just a matter of how much time is available before the event.

And I do plan on starting up some fun events in-game with you all! It just might take some time since I'm still a bit noobish (read: I need to get my butt out of Purple Lotus Swamp). Suggestions and ideas are more than welcome!
    Amber "Morteia" Grant
    Funcom Community Manager
    Part-time barbarian
    [URL="https://twitter.com/Morteia"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Tweetin' with fury[/COLOR][/URL]
    [URL="http://www.facebook.com/Morteia"][COLOR="YellowGreen"]The Book of Many Faces[/COLOR][/URL]
    [URL="https://plus.google.com/u/0/101026195233172439967/posts"][COLOR="Red"]Everyday I'm Google-in'[/COLOR][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Prima View Post
    Hi, Morteia!

I like the Your Voice thing.

And it'd be fun to have more surveys on the forum, even if the sample pool here isn't very big. It gives the lurkers a chance to weigh in, and it's just fun.

Welcome back!
    Aye! I think response may/may not be the best for the tracks FC would take for development, but would to the very least concentrate ideas on specific subjects and further show added interest to the communities thoughts(its one thing to tell ppl to share their thoughts, it's another to demonstrate FC is interested or even like it feels its vital)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast