Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Hello Everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Arishanya View Post
    I think what she is telling you is that she is working on getting an update with the information the player base seeks. Joel is too. They just can't answer specifics at the moment, but it's not like they won't ever know and tell us.
    Sorry i miss understood, so she will update us on when this crafting revamp might be.
    Its nice to see you are at least reaching to us. Hope this revamp will hit soon, this way it seems you just milking ours subscription for TSW.
    Hope you will be able to give us some more specific details or even time frame soon.
    I understand this moving and all is bit disturbing but its bit dis heartening paying for game waiting for some promises that are always delayed.

Quote Originally Posted by Morteia View Post
    Heya! I think I got you on Twitter, but I'm happy to respond here as well. We're currently working on it. Please understand that it will take a bit longer to put these updates together as we are still working on getting everything settled around the office.

It's not going to be an immediate update, which is why I have not given an exact date or time. But, I can assure you that an update will be happening, and it will be about the crafting revamp, and possibly a bit on the upcoming Dragon's Spine content.
    Some kinda flooding at fc? Sure does feel like something is delaying stuff

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234