Thread: Hi Guys!(And Gals, ofc)

Talking Hi Guys!(And Gals, ofc)

My name is Jon, think i'm going to have an awesome time!
    Got the game today, looks fun*

Hello and welcome. Be sure to play a melee class for casters are boring.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by cins View Post
    Hello and welcome. Be sure to play a melee class for casters are boring.
    Ah, i'm a dual-wielding cim! Or at least, that's what im going to be*

Play a Hox this way you have the best of both worlds: Awesome Melee combos + nice spells. It feels nothing like any class I´ve ever played in any MMORPG. Whatever you choose: Welcome to the wonderful land of Oz... I mean Conan^^

Quote Originally Posted by Azanath1979 View Post
    Play a Hox this way you have the best of both worlds: Awesome Melee combos + nice spells. It feels nothing like any class I´ve ever played in any MMORPG. Whatever you choose: Welcome to the wonderful land of Oz... I mean Conan^^
    Haha, thank you both for the nice welcome!
    I'm just waiting to get my audio problem solved. But then i'll click my heals three times and leave Kansas. ;]

hello!

Play assassin! You get great damage + free garlick bread at any restaurant of your choice

enjoy Hyboria!
    Retired

Play what you enjoy...

Welcome :-)

How ever if every new player posted a hello topic, we'd be over run.

If you have any specific questions to ask then go ahead, or anything you feel would make a good discussion, again you're welcome to.

But since this topic doesn't provide anything to discuss, I'm going to have to close it.

Thanks for introducing yourself to us ;-)

Thread closed
    Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?

>> Only one character from 'Vorbiz' exists in my player name. So if you see me or anyone else with a similar name running around: It is not me.

Social Guidelines | General Support | Community FAQ | Support FAQ

You didn't actually close it. Also don't close it, these forums should be full of happy threads like this.
    Cimmerian barbarian is the default though. For some reason every new player makes a cimmerian barbarian. I blame the name of the game for it.

Quote Originally Posted by cins View Post
    You didn't actually close it. Also don't close it, these forums should be full of happy threads like this.
    Cimmerian barbarian is the default though. For some reason every new player makes a cimmerian barbarian. I blame the name of the game for it.
    I've done this twice in 3 days.

I can't wait for my first lie in tomorrow. Haven't had one for a fortnight
    Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?

>> Only one character from 'Vorbiz' exists in my player name. So if you see me or anyone else with a similar name running around: It is not me.

Social Guidelines | General Support | Community FAQ | Support FAQ