Thread: bug reports?

Default bug reports?

This might be a stupid question...but where do i report bugs now?
    On TL only?
    Or did i miss a thread under the tech section?

See this announcement regarding exploits. Exploits are NEVER to be discussed openly on the forums.

If you feel it is a true bug, you can add it to this suggestion thread or post the info in the Technical Issues and Solutions subforum.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Thanks, i actually meant bugs...like clipping issues and npcs in chosain, who clearly belong to dragonspine.
    Maybe make a sticky thread then with similar rules for posting on the tech section?
    If you have the mod power or tech feedback...imo it would make sense once you have a structured bug feedback to also include small edits like "fixed in v.something" to avoid players reporting the same bug over and over. This can go both ways (positive impression or negative), but i think the overall benefit for making this open and easily accessible (and researchable) would be worth it. Not everyone likes or uses TestLive or goes through the double log-in, but even if you say "report bugs on TL under this heavily moderated and updated thread", it would work too!
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 14th March 2013 at 08:18.