Thread: Upgrading my Guild

Thumbs up Upgrading my Guild

I would like to know how I can upgrade my Guild in terms of advertising on the global network, and also get some ideas as to how to get more members!

First of all, define to yourself why you have a guild - That makes it easier to communicate your purpose to others.
    Is it a casual place to hang out and get some buffs? Are you PvP-focused? Do you help lowbies with assistance and advice? Do you raid or do K6s? what your reknown? Are your guild RP and if so, what's the theme?

Once you have defined your guild to yourself, it is time to announce that to the server. This is usually done by having some premade scripts to fire off in global and NPH.

That's my suggestion

For the ad you can post on global, this is basically a text file containing basic html code, you call it by typing for instance /myAd, with "myAd" being the name of your file.
    Notice that the file has to be in the script folder contained in the install folder of the game.

In the following link, some basics :
    http://aoc.wikia.com/wiki/Scripts

You didn't say how many members you already got?
    If this is a small guild with you and a couple friends it will be
    hard to compete against the big guilds but a useful hint can be to try spam a little in New Player Help. Experienced players will never chose a tiny guild, but why not get some fresh ones and help them get into the game. Then you will have dedicated members for later ;-)