Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Khitai Faction Recommendations

I might want these; however, the hit rating is too low.
    I might want to do the excavators quest on my HoX, not my usual Guardian then.
    Last edited by LunaticAsylumLA; 9th January 2014 at 07:17.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Hm, late reply but I finally found the unchained necklace; http://static.is-better-than.tv/armo...ell_walker.jpg

Is that really better than lacunal nexus? it seems like you're gaining a hefty amount of con and protection, and a tiny increase in m. dmg. and critical damage rating, but losing a ton of hit in the process.

Also, I'm almost finished with my Milestone quest, and doing lots of Vile Nativity runs (I want the cloak for vanity in any case)... Is the nativity cloak and Cang-Jei's Grin significantly worse than Ai cloak and toD ring? It seems like they have about the same magic damage (though int is bugged with btd dot), but the int does give a bit extra crit dmg with will of the sublime, and it seems like the hit/crit dmg is a tiny bit higher since they're epics.

Losing hit rating is a bad idea. I would not sacrifice it. You can even start to miss with silence spells on the Keeper without it.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Cmon, Keeper fight was invented for ToS Thundering Voice, its cooldown matches pretty well with Tempest (good name btw ^^ ). Hit Rating is not a problem wearing proper gear anyway.
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Johara's Featplanner

Hushi (HoX) - Igne natura renovatur integra

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    Losing hit rating is a bad idea. I would not sacrifice it. You can even start to miss with silence spells on the Keeper without it.
    You can kill Keeper even when you miss 1-2 silence spells. They not such important thing

Hm, I'm still a bit uncertain about just how big the int-doesn't-affect-btd-dot bug is... Is Ring of Scalding and Cloak of Wakening Nightmares really noticably better than Cang-Jei's Grin and Shroud of Ghost Crow's Spite? Seems the magic damage is equal or better (and affects btd), but the int does give a bit of mana/regen/protection, and interacts with Will of the Sublime, and since these items are epics, not rares, they have a tiny bit more hit/crit dmg. rating.

How about the T4 mage accessories? I see they have a lot of int... are they simply the best accessories in the game for hox since they have just higher numbers than anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by uncreativex View Post
    Hm, I'm still a bit uncertain about just how big the int-doesn't-affect-btd-dot bug is... Is Ring of Scalding and Cloak of Wakening Nightmares really noticably better than Cang-Jei's Grin and Shroud of Ghost Crow's Spite? Seems the magic damage is equal or better (and affects btd), but the int does give a bit of mana/regen/protection, and interacts with Will of the Sublime, and since these items are epics, not rares, they have a tiny bit more hit/crit dmg. rating.

How about the T4 mage accessories? I see they have a lot of int... are they simply the best accessories in the game for hox since they have just higher numbers than anything else?
    I run t4 rings t4 neck and crimson slaughter cloak.The thing about t4 rings is that you get to 20% crit with them and they affect everything else except btd dot.Neck has some magic dmg also so overall IMO it's better with that setup for pve.T4 cloak is debate-able but i think its better with wakening nightmares/crimson slaughter.

Before those though i would go with magic dmg rings etc instead of crow's spite and milestone/yag kosha ring.

Quote Originally Posted by -Shink- View Post
    I run t4 rings t4 neck and crimson slaughter cloak.The thing about t4 rings is that you get to 20% crit with them and they affect everything else except btd dot.Neck has some magic dmg also so overall IMO it's better with that setup for pve.T4 cloak is debate-able but i think its better with wakening nightmares/crimson slaughter.

Before those though i would go with magic dmg rings etc instead of crow's spite and milestone/yag kosha ring.
    Not to mention the amount of crit damage you get from the Int with Will of the Sublime slotted.

Quote Originally Posted by -Shink- View Post

Thanks alot, exactly the reply I was fishing for

I've decided to go with the int epic accessories (except for keeping lacunal nexus) - while Ai cloak + ToD ring might be a tiny bit better, I think the difference must be imperceptible when you factor in Will of the Sublime. If I get the drops when I happen to do Ai/ToD, then great, but I'm not gonna farm them.

And anyways, Funcom is bound to fix the int/combat rating (fire) bug for hoxes at some point, right? Right guys? ^^

As a side note, I think I will buy the Faceless Chaos shoulder and belt in Dragonspine with my rare trophies - they seem pretty damn good, even if they don't quite match BB. None in my guild seems to do Coppice/Dugout often (camping unchaineds mostly), and since I got lucky and got the Harbinger of Acheron, I don't have to spend them on the Hyrkanian sword.

Some of the unchained gear (crimson slaughter set) are very good, some can replace BB gear very easily if you don't have luck on Kithaï or don't want to spend to much gold on it. Can't wait to see the next bunch of epic Crimson slaughter set.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast