Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Please stop kicking us off mounts in Khitai

there are also some places where you get dismounted even if there are no traders and such, like ghost hill....
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Yea it makes sence to remove it all together. I agree the idea might be legit, but it doesent work, and is quite frustrating.

What is 0,5m pathfinding btw?
    ClengisKhan

Barbb, Serapha, Yatzi, Pallehysa, Bagpipe

In ghost hill it actually makes a little bit of sense...this being a magical undead area and such, so you COULD be kicked from horse by an unseen force

I like that you can not stay mounted in certain areas. There really isn't that much space in Pin Pin and so forth. Use some common sense and courtesy. I mean, you really would not see people ride at a run in any town or city. They would walk their mount through such areas. Lost count of how many times I have been ran over by a mounted person in Old Tarantia and at times there are so many mounted people in the trader, you cant get to the trader. Is it really that hard to dismount in enclosed areas? Really? Keep the auto dismount. It makes people behave like people. Stop being lazy and dismount.
    Last edited by ValiaLongtalon; 8th March 2013 at 13:31.

Would be better for immersion if you allowed mounts in town but disabled the ability to talk to merchants from a mount.

What would make somewhat sense:

For example when you approach PinPin on mount:
    20m from gate disable sprinting, jog-speed maximum.
    5m from gate disable jogging, normal walk speed maximum.
    2m from gate force normal dismount.
    When on foot all speeds should be allowed again.

When using mounted-asura to PinPin: Force quick dismount when moving or after 15 sec. Triggers cooldown on quick dismount.
    (quick dismount works in these locations. I have used it in Fengdu and Heavens Lake. You cant use normal dismount there)
    Xiuhcoatl, Xipil, Udiya, Zhoerong lvl 80 HoXes .... multi-speccing?
    Gorgophone lvl 80 Barb, Kheiron lvl 80 PoM (Heal?), Uruloki lvl 80 Demo (Nub), Berenike lvl 80 Conq (retired.) All raised on Hyrkania RP-PVE (R.I.P.) server.

[undisclosed] lvl 80 HoX (!), Marbhaisgort lvl 80 Necro (fresh), Chahwuk (ToS)/Merav(Necro) lvl5x (for when I get to do Purist-achievements) Cromites.

Membership valid until 2018-03-16 20:02:55 Got tricked again 2015-12-14

It makes sense that we have to dismount in the towns, but I think the animation should be better. Right now the mount disappears instantly and you fall off. It would be better if the mount ran and faded away like when you use quick dismount.

Thumbs down Yes please remove the auto dismount

Yes please remove the auto dismount !!!

Not many things have made me as frustrated as that and for little purpose. Mounts in towns or cities are not annoyance. This thing to magically knock people off only cheapens the game and annoys the players.

Just get rid of the stupid tigers, wolves and retard-slug-lizards and replace them with lore-appropriate mounts and then let them in the cities.

I know that this would cause oceans of QQ tears, but damn, the tigers and wolves and now these new ones just make me cringe - even though I do have a tiger on one of my toons.
    Kentegern - Conqueror
    Seoc - Bear Shaman

Ziezin - Demonologist
    Thutkemi - Assassin

"Grammar is the difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****."

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast