Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Architect Recipes - Missing Info!

I've updated the OP - please please let me know if you can fill in any of the missing information on these architect recipes!

Thanks!!!
    Conqueror Mairenne ~ Guardian Isabetha ~ Dark Templar Adayna
    Ranger Annalici ~ Barbarian Cailannah ~ Assassin Kaidha
    Necromancer Laylesi, Stirmatka ~ Demonologist Mavash ~ Herald of Xotli Nebithet
    Priest of Mitra Siracus ~ Tempest of Set Millah ~ Bear Shaman Yasuyin

Ok got a few more pieces of info added to this spreadsheet but still missing tons. See the OP for what's still missing, or look on the doc. I would love to fill in all the blanks!

Broken Marble Column gives 243,600 renown instead of 120.
    Cerulean Beauty = 395,150 renown.
    Cerulean Eidolon = 418,712 renown.
    Clan Trunk = 250,600.
    Fierce Village Protector = 388,150.
    Well-used Ballista = 247,100.

..I think some of the renown levels listed are incorrect. I'm pretty sure Silent Threat is not renown lvl 14, but more like lvl 5 or 6?

Curously, gem's are a glaring omission to this awesome of awesome spreadsheets.

Is there a reason why they're not included, or would you like someone to supply the relevant information so you can insert a new page for them? I have a couple of those gem creation recipes, but none of the rare drops from the rare spawn boss in T.Commons.

And because I'm a picky speller, can you rename jewlery to 'jewellery', or 'jewelry' =D

Quote Originally Posted by stiiixy View Post
    Curously, gem's are a glaring omission to this awesome of awesome spreadsheets.

Is there a reason why they're not included, or would you like someone to supply the relevant information so you can insert a new page for them? I have a couple of those gem creation recipes, but none of the rare drops from the rare spawn boss in T.Commons.

And because I'm a picky speller, can you rename jewlery to 'jewellery', or 'jewelry' =D

Renamed tab to jewellery, thanks for noticing

Main reason I have not added the Gem crafting to there is I dont have all the gem recipes (stupid paymaster has got to be the most anoying spawn strat in game without a guarentee drop of any sort).

I was also trying to keep each crafting type to 1 page, couldnt find a way to do that with Gems and keep it neat and easy to follow, and I am lazy to be honest. Still missing culture armours, know where to get, just too lazy to go after now, especially with a revamp coming sometime in the next 3 years.

Will add a gem page or 2, Gems tab is taken from old forums pretty much. I messaged the original owner however dont think he is around anymore
    Last edited by Vaere; 29th July 2013 at 17:59.

Quote Originally Posted by Oduda View Post
    There already is a spreadsheet for gems if you need.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spre...LWkhjelE&gid=0
    Thats actualy the one i was getting most of the info from. Msged them with no responce, probibly dont play the game anymore. Named gems are missing some info but other then that it seems good still. No one had linked it into this new forum however.

Yeah the only "rare" gem recipes I have are the ones from Atilus' Mansion so I can not give any information on any of the others.

I'm always game for farming recipes if you need some help. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by kinlock View Post
    Broken Marble Column gives 243,600 renown instead of 120.
    Cerulean Beauty = 395,150 renown.
    Cerulean Eidolon = 418,712 renown.
    Clan Trunk = 250,600.
    Fierce Village Protector = 388,150.
    Well-used Ballista = 247,100.

..I think some of the renown levels listed are incorrect. I'm pretty sure Silent Threat is not renown lvl 14, but more like lvl 5 or 6?
    Finally got around to updating the renown on the above mentioned items. Thanks!!!!

As for the renown levels, if any are incorrect and can be validated 100% I'll gladly update them. I know some are probably off simply because they require a certain renown to learn, yet a lower renown to make (ie 14 to learn, 6 to actually make/put in your guild city).

... they require a certain renown to learn, yet a lower renown to make (ie 14 to learn, 6 to actually make/put in your guild city).
    Actually it works a bit differently:

- some guild city recipes require a certain guild city level to appear at the merchants in this guild city (for example 14)

- the only requirement to purchase those recipes is your treasury/money (i.e. you can buy them in another guild city if somebody opened the gate for you) independantly of your guild renown or architecture level

- the requirement to learn the recipe is that you need to belong to a guild with a certain renown level (for example 10)

- the requirement to craft an item is that you learnt the recipe once and have the materials, independantly of your guild renown level (i.e you quit guild and are now without guild, you can still craft the item). This gives ~200 XP to the character, this amount is used for the XP rankings.

- the requirement to put a decoration in your city guild is your rank as an officer in the guild, independant of your architecture level/guild level. This gives ~150000/250000/350000 XP to the guild, this amount is not used for the XP rankings (ranking is based on XP linked to a character).

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast