Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crafting Spreadsheet - Renown / Mats / Locations

Default Crafting Spreadsheet - Renown / Mats / Locations

Spreadsheet has most items, requirements and materials for all crafting EXCEPT gems.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...BTk40eHc#gid=0

Post anything you wish to update in here and one of the many people that have access will update, or if you are from EU and wish write access let me know.

If you wish to add a gems sheet to it and have a nice one, contact me and I will give you write access and you can do so so we can have it in 1 location.
    Last edited by Vaere; 6th March 2013 at 14:46.

Thought I'd throw my name in the hat for one of those with write abilities on Vaere's spreadsheet.

I am all about the architect recipes, so if you see anything that needs updating on the architect page, please PM me!!!

Once the old US forums are ready to carry over, there was a thread posted looking on where to find a few different archtict recipes. I'll copy that over if the OP doesn't beat me to it.

Maybe you can make a correction to the Flawless Edge city recipe (1HE)then. I believe it takes 4 platinum not 1 as listed.

Confirmed location for Keeper of the Living. It's Creature of Havoc in the Black Castle.

Updated Vaere's spreadsheet as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tianma View Post
    Maybe you can make a correction to the Flawless Edge city recipe (1HE)then. I believe it takes 4 platinum not 1 as listed.

Changed this too. It now shows to require:

4 Blue Iron
    4 Platinum
    60 Duskmetal
    6 Superior Hilt Piece

Also stuck
    Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?

>> Only one character from 'Vorbiz' exists in my player name. So if you see me or anyone else with a similar name running around: It is not me.

Social Guidelines | General Support | Community FAQ | Support FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by Mairenne View Post
    Confirmed location for Keeper of the Living. It's Creature of Havoc in the Black Castle.

Updated Vaere's spreadsheet as well.
    nice thank you alot

The recipe for the city recipe Graymist Circlet needs to be added to the spreadsheet.

Greymist Circlet - level 80 light armor

461 armor
    +36 Constitution
    +40 Hit Rating
    +40 Critical Rating
    +269 Combat Rating (Holy)
    Red Gem Slot

I don't know what mats are needed to make this recipe.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast