Thread: Guild City Crafting - needed fixes or changes

Default Guild City Crafting - needed fixes or changes

Starting a thread for suggestions and fixes for Guild City buildings, decorations and so on.

First up: Sculpture - Meditant Yag appears to not have a category for it to be placed. Choosing either Khitain or Sculptures will not show the Meditant Yag as a choice to place.

/Bump

I have been carrying around the statue for quite a while... when will there be a place to put it? and if you say i need to clear T4 before i can place it, done...

So, what's up?

I have a suggestion for guild city decorations changes.
    I would like the ability to rotate the decorations to face in the direction I want when I am building the thing.
    Also, some decorations should be able to be moved. I mean, how hard is it to take a Festive Tent down and rebuild it elsewhere(without the renown xp of course), or deconstruct decorations and salvage some of the resources from it?

I'd like some decorations be more impressive, such as the ones placed in the Trade Center, the Temple, and the Keep. Perhaps these could have an automatic +50% size scale when placed?

Or perhaps, have an additional recipe called 'Pedestal' which takes, say 500 Basalt, 200 Gold, 50 Blue Steel and 25 Soulwood, which will allow the placement of any non-centerpiece, non-megalith decoration atop it - either at the same time of placement or later. Perhaps just a one-time 'upgrade' so that if I put some sculpture on it, then want to change it later, I have to destroy both sculpture and pedestal and start over.
    Last edited by Amabala; 14th March 2013 at 19:33.

Quote Originally Posted by kinlock View Post
    I would like the ability to rotate the decorations to face in the direction I want when I am building the thing.
    Also, some decorations should be able to be moved. I mean, how hard is it to take a Festive Tent down and rebuild it elsewhere(without the renown xp of course), or deconstruct decorations and salvage some of the resources from it?
    I second the above.

I'd also love to see more centerpiece locations. There are SO many cool centerpieces, but only a few locations to place them.

And the statues/pillars/bushes/etc have so many locations and not nearly enough really cool looking things to place down.

And regarding buildings themselves, I know it's been asked for tons of times, but the building mat requirements are rediculous for smaller guilds. Please drop the requirements!!! Even if it's just on T3, they require just so much stuff and small guilds take months and months to upgrade.
    Last edited by Mairenne; 14th March 2013 at 20:06.
    Conqueror Mairenne ~ Guardian Isabetha ~ Dark Templar Adayna
    Ranger Annalici ~ Barbarian Cailannah ~ Assassin Kaidha
    Necromancer Laylesi, Stirmatka ~ Demonologist Mavash ~ Herald of Xotli Nebithet
    Priest of Mitra Siracus ~ Tempest of Set Millah ~ Bear Shaman Yasuyin

Quote Originally Posted by kinlock View Post
    +1
    I was thinking about the same things recently It hard enough work to gather mats even for a simple statue, so pls allow us to move them around or fetch back at least the rare mats if we deconstruct.