Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New subscribe offers

Default New subscribe offers

Are existing 6month and 12 month subs going to get these items? Or are we sol again as usual. Penalized for remaining subbed

Dumb question. It is a subscription offer. Bonus for subscribing for one more year. Of course existing guys who has a month or two left does not get it.

What a fail, close to 100euro for only one item, and no via account... srsly guys ???
    We will be Serious after death.

Um...

I have bought subscription offers when I already have a sub paid and received the bonus offers (aka the horse upgrade for the last six month promo).

BUT you have to sign up and ask for a new 12 month sub and pay for it now and get the months added to your account. At one point I was about 1.5 years plus paid up ahead of time.

So to get any bonuses you have to give Funcom more money and get more months added to your account. If you aren't sure you can always send Funcom an email question.

I was really excited by the offer til I saw it was one per account. I have six characters that I play and 18 lvl 80s on my account, so I might wait and see whats up for the anniversary subs. Though it is a really nice ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Frejya View Post
    Are existing 6month and 12 month subs going to get these items? Or are we sol again as usual. Penalized for remaining subbed
    Just sub for additional time. Really dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    Dumb question. It is a subscription offer. Bonus for subscribing for one more year. Of course existing guys who has a month or two left does not get it.
    you can buy those additional time offers even if you have an active sub, and received the items.
    Sub time will be added to your aoverall subscription. It was always so, with Tutan Pre-order, chrismtas extra offers some yeasr ago...

You just need to check your account page, and click the SPECIAL OFFERS options, that usually is empty
    The body is but a vessel for the soul, a puppet which bends to the soul's tyranny. And lo, the body is not eternal, for it must feed on the flesh of others, lest it return to the dust from whence it came. Therefore must the soul deceive, despise and murder men.
    ---
    Zarathustra - Dark Templar
    Utawarerumono - Bear Shaman
    Caim - Herald of Xotli
    Silmeria - Assassin
    Nekoruru - Conqueror
    Manah - Priest of Mitra
    Samanosuke - Guardian
    Isztaria - Demonologist
    Lenethia - Ranger

Kinda cheap that the ring is limited to 1 only character on the account. Should have been unlimited imo.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Funcom

Correct me if I am wrong, but I do think the rings were also being added to the store for regular purchase.

Sales and marketing were handling it, in any case.

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong, but I do think the rings were also being added to the store for regular purchase.

Sales and marketing were handling it, in any case.
    Why this can't be item which could buff our stats from inventory ? People will buy it like crazy, I won't use this ring when I play against real players.

Deal with it, no offence
    We will be Serious after death.

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Radek87 View Post
    Why this can't be item which could buff our stats from inventory ? People will buy it like crazy, I won't use this ring when I play against real players.

Deal with it, no offence
    No offense taken - I understand the choice

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast