Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AA's when,where and how.

Default AA's when,where and how.

As the title says, what AA's do you use for your barb?
    I find it rather fun to use without warning and boneshatter so i can withstand alot of damage without loosing too much dps. The reason why i don't use upheavel to this is because it's slow and a very wierd combination of attacks i'm not used to. I use Atg against cloths duels or when i when i want slightly more burst.

In PvE i always use without warning and upheavel, in hms like flame you'll always loose your stack at 75,50 and 25 % and it's much more effective to stack up the buff fast. But in some rare scenarios i use boneshatter, usually on bosses where i just have to stand still.

So what do you use?

Without warning all the way then either upheaval (pure zerker) or bone shatter with reaver/hybrid. Still have to try upheaval with pve reaver spec, but I already parse very high with bone shatter so not sure what to expect.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Dualvielding upheaval with high reaver stack + buffs and feats and it got ridicilously high crit chance pve we talking about here..
    The Law

In pvp i tried many variations. Zerker most standard is upheaval and without warning, but i run ATG, bone shatter and without warning and even bone shatter and upheaval.
    In hybrid build like kalston said bone shatter and ww are best choice, but you can experiment and use any combination...
    Only thing i really havent used is buble, i think it might have some usage with specific gear and hybrid build.

all combinations are good IMO to most builds except Tools At Hand, i haven't found a need to use that in neither pvp or pve, and the half bubble, i use it only when soloing (usefull when reaver built and fighting 6+mobs ), think its a matter of your style of play and checking what you feel you need (lots of different ways to play a barb with different feat builds and AA combinations)
    Why i play AoC:
    Barb for Lore;
    HoX for challenge;
    BS for fun;
    Ranger to annoy;

Without warning + determination gives great survivability.

atg determination upheaval and bone shatter are the ones you want to have, i usually play with either upheaval or boneshatter and determination since its best perk that can have in its current state

atg with decap max dps fast clothies kill build - you will get a kill even when focusing in 2 or more same

atg with reaver (dod, impale 5/5) and 15 stack br with eb hybrid for one shoots

bone shatter(or upheaval)/dete for gozu scores and really unkillable approach sometimes both with zerker or reaver

and dete/wtw with upheaval for pve raids groups and so on

Actually determination +uphe works better then ww imo at least in minis. With atrocity maxed all you do its to get the first stacks then you have no cd on the heal per se.
    Шторм-кнут

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    Dualvielding upheaval with high reaver stack + buffs and feats and it got ridicilously high crit chance pve we talking about here..
    Learn to use it in pvp and become a master.
    Too easy, think your good? Try a reaver stance barb.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardus View Post
    Actually determination +uphe works better then ww imo at least in minis. With atrocity maxed all you do its to get the first stacks then you have no cd on the heal per se.
    Listen to the HOX, they require the best players, and are usually pretty savvy.
    Too easy, think your good? Try a reaver stance barb.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast