Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guild Bots.

Default Guild Bots.

Any one got the fix for guild bots? New login address or whatever.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

dm09-nj4.ageofconan.com:7010

U can find it on your local config btw.
    It seems than bot r unable to read guild chat atm, he run perfectly on privates messages, i suggest to configure the guild chat on the bot character to solve it.

Just log in on the bot char and resubscribe to guild chat at it will read guild fine.
    I am Stian ingame...

if you changed your bot.conf to use the CROM server, then you will need to edit your ServerList.php that is in the same folder. Simple change EU to US so it reads like this line, for the CROM server:

Code:
    $server_list['aoc']['Crom'] = $server_list['aoc']['US'];
    Requiem Nex Combat Monitor | Options not Saving temporary Fix
    Can Devs please fix:
    • new ressurections resetting the currently selected ressurect position
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly

change in file: Bot.conf
    Code:
      $dimension = "Crom";
    change in file: ServerList.php
    Code:
    $server_list['aoc']['Crom'] = $server_list['aoc']['US'];
    	$server_list['aoc']['Rage'] = $server_list['aoc']['US'];
    	$server_list['aoc']['Fury'] = $server_list['aoc']['US'];

Mine wont talk to anyone Thinks no one is a member. Is there something I gotta change in the database? Logs on OK and everything
    Getta
    Guild Leader of socialRejects
    Crom: Georgetta (necro) | Georgett (guard) | Getta (dt)
    Fury: Georgena

Visit Us at: http://www.srejects.com/

I found just removing and then re-adding a toon to the bot fixed it.

Although of course all toons in the bot before the merge will be ignored. So I made a new toon, made it the bot owner, added it to guild and then removed and re-added my other toons. It's a quick, messy fix but it works.
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

That may be tricky we have a lot of members. Maybe delete the contents of the user table?
    Getta
    Guild Leader of socialRejects
    Crom: Georgetta (necro) | Georgett (guard) | Getta (dt)
    Fury: Georgena

Visit Us at: http://www.srejects.com/

Same - I don't manually want to re-add all our guildies either, but this at least allowed me to talk to it.

I was having a look at the tables last night but very late here and downtimes, so I will have a go later.
    -------------------

I got my bot reconnected and after the roster updated completed, it is spamming this in the command window:

Probot [BUDDY QUEUE] [BUDDY-ADD] -1

Also, no one is being recognized by the bot. Some easy way to get all characters recognized again would be nice. I will update here if I figure anything out with my tinkering.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast