Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Ranger Traps + Mana Drain

Anyway majority isn't often right. If you ask ranger if linebreaker tree is broken, majority will probably say "no, I don't see why".
    But it is since all other are utter **** compared to this one, which has drain traps, rending op strike dot, and oh, uber cc that deals more than decent damage.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    Anyway majority isn't often right. If you ask ranger if linebreaker tree is broken, majority will probably say "no, I don't see why".
    But it is since all other are utter **** compared to this one, which has drain traps, rending op strike dot, and oh, uber cc that deals more than decent damage.
    Ranger drains are not nearly what they were at the first revamp, if anyone remembers that than what they do now is next to nothing.

I don't really notice the drain except when kept in prolonged combat, either by necro dots or a pom forcing me to play without demonic heart.

But by themselves they don't do much, at least I don't notice it.
    Doomsayer 2008

There is a lot wrong with this game but there is also a lot right, otherwise none of us would be wasting our time here. The community is small for a reason, no one should be hating on anyone here because we're all here because we either love the way it is now or love it the way it was. Some good ideas on here but are we posting the ideas because it will improve the game or are we trying to make it into what it was? RIP 1.04
    Last edited by Mysticblood; 21st April 2014 at 03:11.
    Anuhart
    Mysticblood
    Holyssmoke

Alienware Area 51 990x 4.30GHz
    Water-cooled Radeon R9 290X

like asking you if taking the shot is ok and your reply will be you absolutly need it as a ranger because ranger is melee class and you need burst to finish off those evil hoxes :P.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by -tomhet- View Post
    like asking you if taking the shot is ok and your reply will be you absolutly need it as a ranger because ranger is melee class and you need burst to finish off those evil hoxes :P.
    DD and running shot has always been the better choice. RS is pretty OP when used properly, you can simply spam it as a permanent CC resistance to everything but snares, or roots, it's one of them it does not negate. No other class can boast such a great anti CC which has what, a 8 second cooldown or less if you actually use the combo...

TTS is just a troll trash ability specifically made to draw casuals to the class as a workable gimmick anyone can pull off (LB, shattering/Pen Shot/TTS). If it worked like the old heartseeker with a cast time and animation it would be fine, but instant, range only limited by your +range, and no animation? 100% troll ability.
    Last edited by Suctum; 21st April 2014 at 11:37.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    DD and running shot has always been the better choice. RS is pretty OP when used properly, you can simply spam it as a permanent CC resistance to everything but snares, or roots, it's one of them it does not negate. No other class can boast such a great anti CC which has what, a 8 second cooldown or less if you actually use the combo...

TTS is just a troll trash ability specifically made to draw casuals to the class as a workable gimmick anyone can pull off (LB, shattering/Pen Shot/TTS). If it worked like the old heartseeker with a cast time and animation it would be fine, but instant, range only limited by your +range, and no animation? 100% troll ability.
    https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/...91919761_n.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by -tomhet- View Post
    I play hox for months now (pvp 8) and I have absolutely zero issues with taking the shot. But I do for rending strikes dots that are op, and that running shot perks suctum mentioned that makes ranger unCCable until he drop your life to 10% (and rending strike + DD dots will finish you anyway).
    I'm confident Running shot is just immunity to everything (not sure about snare), but root from hox is always resisted. But anyway, there's few gain from rooting rangers most of the time since they'll shoot magical 3K pen shot on their back.
    Last edited by Religolibri; 21st April 2014 at 18:19.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

I play hox for months now (pvp 8) and I have absolutely zero issues with taking the shot. But I do for rending strikes dots that are op, and that running shot perks suctum mentioned that makes ranger unCCable until he drop your life to 10% (and rending strike + DD dots will finish you anyway).
    I'm confident Running shot is just immunity to everything (not sure about snare), but root from hox is always resisted. But anyway, there's few gain from rooting rangers most of the time since they'll shoot magical 3K pen shot on their back.
    bored of chimpanza ranger i cant blame you.
    next step delete it, like i did.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Running shot is just immunity to everything (not sure about snare)
    running shot is full immunity except snare

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast