Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ideas to make tos more viable in pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Gkahn View Post
    and it would only be for 12s every 45s? gota cast CL for thunderhead buff.not to mention the about of standing still LS takes.
    They would stand around just as much as a pom would, I dont see what the problem is with that. Its just that people have gotten so use to SF specs that LS spec almost seems like a joke, but they arent as bas as people make them out to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Gkahn View Post
    it was a joke dude chill lol.and even if they did do that it would not make it insain class. CCs are still long casts and the debuffs are a joke.
    Even if they did do that you would be oom after 4 or 5 casts...before they change anything they need to adjust the mana costs of the spells, and not just for tos, but all casters in general :/
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeball View Post
    They would stand around just as much as a pom would, I dont see what the problem is with that. Its just that people have gotten so use to SF specs that LS spec almost seems like a joke, but they arent as bas as people make them out to be.
    I don't think it is a problem. It's just that standing around with LS means no big bubble and easy to FF. But speaking of LS it can put up some pretty big numbers because of the crit rating buff.. I've seen up to 4k crits. If you could pop 2 of those off in 2 seconds regularly that would be a bit over the top.

Back to what I was saying. I am not calling for any spell dps increase because it's not really necessary. I am just wanting to tweak some of the abilities so tos is able to cast more and get some extra debuffing mostly.

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Even if they did do that you would be oom after 4 or 5 casts...before they change anything they need to adjust the mana costs of the spells, and not just for tos, but all casters in general :/
    Change the mana cost or make melee run out of stamina too. I'd rather see mana changes personally.

It sucks real bad when opposing team has a necro and you are in combat at all times during the match because of it and it's one of those close good games where it's back and forth and not a slaughter fest. I have to watch teammates go down because I can't throw them a blue while trying to recuperate outside of the action.
    Last edited by sanagav; 7th December 2013 at 01:51.

MANA= need more mana regen, basically u need v good gear and still can be pain

DEBUFFING= painfully slow&hard compared to most of other classes, CoS is fine, wrack should be changed to CB they nerfed it too much with sparks which is more like finishing tool anyways, torments maybe give SC 1m more range & make it pulse every 3 or 4s

CC/anti-CC= nice, 10% per point for snare r% would be only change I make

Quote Originally Posted by Jurski View Post
    MANA= need more mana regen, basically u need v good gear and still can be pain

DEBUFFING= painfully slow&hard compared to most of other classes, CoS is fine, wrack should be changed to CB they nerfed it too much with sparks which is more like finishing tool anyways, torments maybe give SC 1m more range & make it pulse every 3 or 4s

CC/anti-CC= nice, 10% per point for snare r% would be only change I make
    Yea good idea with the CC. I'd actually like to see them give ToS a 10% resist per point for KB instead of snare seeing as eye of the storm is already an ability of theres so it fits with the class.

Other classes have much better anti-cc feats.

that would be a bit too powerful imo, another place they could buff anti-cc is to buff RS to add 2nd cc type to it f(ear/silence/root) to be like pom feat

Quote Originally Posted by Jurski View Post
    that would be a bit too powerful imo, another place they could buff anti-cc is to buff RS to add 2nd cc type to it f(ear/silence/root) to be like pom feat
    maybe but 20% means 2 out of 10 times it procs.. 10% snare doesn't proc hardly at all would and is almost not worth the points as it is but not really anything else to get.

also with the (over)abundance of conqs in this game burst of aggression is rampant.

make rousing shock "excellent balance" for 5 seconds? =d
    Last edited by sanagav; 7th December 2013 at 02:29.

make rousing shock "excellent balance" for 5 seconds? =d[/QUOTE]

This would be a BIG help.and what 90s cd? XD one can only dream
    Rage:GanksKahn pvp 8 Tos:fails at healing

You people realize ToS can apply -25% invuln in 2 seconds from Curse of Set + Lightning Sparks?

You realize not every class can even apply all 3 types of debuffs, but a tos can?

You realize tos has quite a few mana management abilities, like free blue heals + blood mana + faith in set, + amazing mana tap from offensive abilities + storm blood?

If you're not able to do any damage yet still spamming spells for some reason, you will eventually run out of mana. But I almost never have any mana issues whatsoever in PvP on my ToS. It's an incredibly strong class but you need to know how your utilities work and when to use them.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast