Thread: Ibis recipe

Default Ibis recipe

hey guys just wandering if anyone knows if the ibis recipe has been ninja taken out of game already, I was lead to believe it drops every 2nd run, but our guild has done 8 runs straight and not once has the recipe dropped ?

cheers
    CROM-Shaggaliscus- lvl 80 brute conq- born may 2009, Shaggybear- lvl 80 BS, Shaghldr- lvl 80 barb, Shaggphyre- lvl80 dt, Shaggavasha- lvl 80 necro, Shaggypyro- lvl 80 demo, Shaggadelic- lvl 80 tos, Shagconian- lvl 80 guard, Shaggablehox- lvl 80 hox, Shaggyshaft- lvl 80 ranger, Sinfulshagga- lvl 75 sin, Shagga- lvl 6 pom

FURY- Shagginator- lvl 10 zerka barb

http://bloodnashes.guildlaunch.com/

whatever the drop% there isn't only those 8 raids u participated in that have been done lately.. just like with classitems its a chance for the recipe to drop, its very random with drops

if unlucky u can do 10 raids or more without seeing it

Yeah it does feel that its drop rate has been lowered to nearly nothing. Then agan whenever i'm not on any tank class with weaponsmith - it's almost certain to drop.

Yep, I lead about 10-11 W2 raids in May-June on Conq/DT/Guard and it never dropped once.. I kinda gave up. I no longer have the time to keep doing it. Guildies were encouraging saying they got it in 2-3 tries... It's possible the drop rate was ninja-nerfed at some point.