Thread: ToS Feats

Default ToS Feats

Hey guys

I have a couple of questions regarding ToS feats that maybe you vets can help me out with.

Assuming a pretty long fight and you spamming LS a lot (and Call Lighting whenever it’s available), which one would give more DPS for the entire raid:
    1) Symbiotic Idol of Set vs. Thunder Storm
    2) Fury of the Storm vs. Lightning Storm Nimbus (+Cyclone of Set) - is Armor and Spell Penetration good for PvE too?

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Haekate View Post
    Hey guys

I have a couple of questions regarding ToS feats that maybe you vets can help me out with.

Assuming a pretty long fight and you spamming LS a lot (and Call Lighting whenever it’s available), which one would give more DPS for the entire raid:
    1) Symbiotic Idol of Set vs. Thunder Storm
    2) Fury of the Storm vs. Lightning Storm Nimbus (+Cyclone of Set) - is Armor and Spell Penetration good for PvE too?

Thank you.
    1. Well if you're only spamming LS, which is kinda silly. There is no point into dropping points into Thunder Storm. You'll get more dps by going full Storm Field spec(which would help the raid more with aoe damage), then you would want Thunder Storm. However, you would want Symbiotic no matter what spec you are as it adds 96 electric damage for 5 pts.

2. I would take Lightning Storm Nimbus over Fury. I would not spec the Cyclone though. Armor Pen, doesn't help a Tos, but it would help your group. Spell Penetration would help you.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids