Thread: Khitai? What else ?

Default Khitai? What else ?

George, get out of this body !

Guildies and myself are always doing the same thing in Khitai and I am getting bored.
    I was planning to re-explore the AoC world with a small group in order to complete some long forgotten instances by ourselves just for fun and challenge.

According to you, what would be interesting to "visit"?
    I am not specially looking for good loot nor something impossible or too challenging; I just want new adventures.

Xibaluku is very fun especially if you do it in "hard mode"
    Decent epic jewelry too.
    Any of the unchained dungeons are nice too
    Wabajack, Demonologist
    Wabbajabba, Dark Templar
    Wabbaguard, Guardian
    Mastablastaa, Ranger

Thanks you two for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAKALL View Post
    George, get out of this body !

Guildies and myself are always doing the same thing in Khitai and I am getting bored.
    I was planning to re-explore the AoC world with a small group in order to complete some long forgotten instances by ourselves just for fun and challenge.

Have you done the time trial in T'ian'an? Not a lot of folks have that one under their belt.

As said, paikang dungeons, jade dugout, unchained dungeons, dragon spine.
    There's quite a lot do outside of khitai.

Now if you're a small dedicated team, that leaves raids out of your scope, which is a shame, because T3.5 and T4 both offer 3 very cool encounters.
    So maybe when you're done with everything else, you can start trying to build a raid force, at least the main core of it.

Discovering the mysteries of House of Crom?

Mellaus, I don't want to seem mean or disrespectful, however Paikang and Jade dugout are actually part of Kithai ^^