Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Coils of Ubah Khan

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    Pug friendly? Last boss in coils has to be one of the least pug friendly 6man encounters in the game,
    Agreed, and tbh voip isn't enough to make it successfull.

It's like a mini-raid. t3 wasnt pug friendly 3 years ago either but now ppl do it all the time evenwithout voice comms. The difference in Coils is the effort/reward coeficient. Much like Tian'an, its a dead dungeon cuz nobody wants to work hard and get nothing but blue vanity gear.

But hey, MC farm is supereasy!

Last 2 Coils bosses are all about learning the mechanics. In fact, Coils is not that demanding on gear other than some prot gear for the last one. so i don't know how they can nerf the bosses other than strip them of mechanics and then it will be no challenge at all.
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

If you know all mechanics you can farm it again and again in other characters. You can do it with 1 tank (at least some of bosses) or 1 healer

Last boss doesn't allow large windows of dpsing, it's like AOE EVENT every 5sec. Very boring, they should reduce the frequency of events as it make the boss less dull esp for melees.

And btw, i'm not fond of boss where puzzles mindgames takes longer than the real fight, it should be 50/50 or 40/60 in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    Last boss doesn't allow large windows of dpsing, it's like AOE EVENT every 5sec. Very boring, they should reduce the frequency of events as it make the boss less dull esp for melees.

And btw, i'm not fond of boss where puzzles mindgames takes longer than the real fight, it should be 50/50 or 40/60 in my opinion.
    Make tank go kill messenger with guy that takes rifts.Discovery then only on tank that can run away and has and agro buff =-1 aoe event for rest group.Visions,you can take the hit if you are not ranged with some hp/prot and heal up though i ll agree it's not that efficient/safe to do that in case is right before or after infinite discovery.So you have only 1 real aoe event that you have to absolutely run away from each other.

Now if the instance is easily pugged or not:it's not but not because it's too hard.Reasons are : people bored to explain,people refusing,not care to understand tactics and well everyone and their mother bringing their new blue geared toon they have no clue how to play to be carried through for easy loot and then failing miserably.

Quote Originally Posted by -Shink- View Post
    Make tank go kill messenger with guy that takes rifts.
    Ha yes, i remember funny stuff with that one ^^ I was on poleguard and i have to kill messenger, but i stacked so much protection that i had like 10% hit rating, so messenger glanced 90% of my hits and was unable to kill him

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    Ha yes, i remember funny stuff with that one ^^ I was on poleguard and i have to kill messenger, but i stacked so much protection that i had like 10% hit rating, so messenger glanced 90% of my hits and was unable to kill him
    if you got 2 tanks then let the other tank go in with you (someone needs to pick up the rift removal buff anyway) and dps the messenger down quick. the rest of the group just have to survive for a short time without tanks. They use heals, bubbles and cc's on the adds and voila! the tanks are back
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Quote Originally Posted by AngryBarb View Post
    if you got 2 tanks then let the other tank go in with you (someone needs to pick up the rift removal buff anyway) and dps the messenger down quick. the rest of the group just have to survive for a short time without tanks. They use heals, bubbles and cc's on the adds and voila! the tanks are back
    Bah, why using a more compelx tactic, send just a dt or a conq and he rapes messenger even in prot gear in seconds.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast