Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T3 Changed much from 2-3 years ago?

Default T3 Changed much from 2-3 years ago?

I about to start raiding T3 after a few years and am wondering if there have been any chances to T3 raids, easier, harder or just the same?

Cheers - CoX.
    A bocor creates a zombie by walking to his victim's house backward. He sucks out the person's soul through an opening in the door, then quickly blows it in a bottle which is then sealed. Without a soul, the victim wastes away and dies and after burial, the bocur digs up the body and casts a spell over it.

DAWNSONG - Active since 2008

LOVE YOUR DEVELOPERS, THEY'RE REAL PEOPLE TOO.

It has been nerfed since the release of the raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Patch 3.3.5
    Thoth-Amon’s Stronghold
    The instance is now split in two parts with their own lockouts.
    All the boss encounters have been revamped and tweaked and several issues have been fixed.
    The lighting in several spots in the dungeon has been improved.
    The health of all trash mobs has been reduced.

By revamped is ment as "easier". Brothers, Arbanus, Gyas and Keeper are the more or less the same though.

As Necromancer you could go there in blue crafted gear with gems. You only need to watch out for spells cast from bosses that may affect you, and be in top 25% on damage parser.
    Last edited by Zoeri; 20th September 2013 at 18:20.

Demo boss doesn't hit very hard anymore
    Miasma is pretty green particles on those affected
    Blood Draw is slower and the range isn't as far (I also believe you can face him when you're out now and you won't heal him up, but not sure).
    Impel is different, it's % damage so casters do that now
    Louhi has a higher HP pool so 45 second kills can't happen anymore
    Keeper , there's only 2 forms now, Demo with blunt, HoX with staff
    Hollow Knight now has a long cast before running after next target.
    Thoth puzzles no longer do damage, and Acheronian Soul has 1/2 the HP he used to.

Sorry to Necro my own thread, but there is no where more suitable. Is there a guide anywhere for all of T3 so I can read up (been a while but TSw has been mopping up all my spare time for a while now).
    A bocor creates a zombie by walking to his victim's house backward. He sucks out the person's soul through an opening in the door, then quickly blows it in a bottle which is then sealed. Without a soul, the victim wastes away and dies and after burial, the bocur digs up the body and casts a spell over it.

DAWNSONG - Active since 2008

LOVE YOUR DEVELOPERS, THEY'RE REAL PEOPLE TOO.

In the current and previous state, whoever gets blood draw will, at minimum, tick 3 times (so 3 x small heals). This is regardless of moving away from everyone in time or not (but moving away prevents multiple people ticking).

I think the Arbanus "must not face him" thing was a complete myth, probably made up by some frustrated raid leader to deal with keyboard turners. Can anyone prove me wrong?
    Requiem Nex Combat Monitor | Options not Saving temporary Fix
    Can Devs please fix:
    • new ressurections resetting the currently selected ressurect position
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly

Arbanus hits in a cone so tanks don't want to stand shoulder to shoulder. DPSers take heavy damage if they stand in front of him, even if not targeted.

Gyas DoT hits harder

Blood Draw, Miasma & phylacterias have particle effect

Center at Thot-Amon's room no longer damage people

Root effect on hands mob (Keeper) have particle effect

Quote Originally Posted by Hersch View Post
    Acheronian Soul has 1/2 the HP he used to.
    It has the same HP, it just doesn't hit hard, iirc.
    like hell

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    Gyas DoT hits harder
    That's sentence is everything but truth. Impel hits harder those who don't know how to deal with it or those whos RLs have no clue what they're doing. There is no reason Impel has to hit harder and its possible to make it hit less and deal like with old one with just 3 guys.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

Quote Originally Posted by bogus View Post
    That's sentence is everything but truth. Impel hits harder those who don't know how to deal with it or those whos RLs have no clue what they're doing. There is no reason Impel has to hit harder and its possible to make it hit less and deal like with old one with just 3 guys.
    In other words, you can't slack on Impel after Funcom revamp T3 (at least in 1st phase)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast