Thread: The perfect...

Default The perfect...

Hi all.
    Not going to ask for builds, just thoughts.

In a perfect world I would be able to run with my Necro without the Lich transformation and without the pets. But I've understood that Supreme Lich is superior by far to the other class AA's. Same time I know that melee pets have both highest dps and most survivability (2 Blighted and 6 Corr).

I've also understood that DTS has a danger for more agro, but I'm not sure I understand why if a melee pet build does more dps, is it because of Silence of the Dead only?

Some people also say they use both DTS and other AA's then Supreme Lich, but this is probably at a point where you have the absolute best gear and have to limit your dps even without Supreme Lich?

My Necro has been standing around for a long while so I'm rather well off with AA's, but my gear is something like 3 T1 raid epics, 1-2 T2, 2 Khitai epics and rest Khitai blues. Let's say I dropped stopped using Supreme Lich and went into a DTS build with a good portion in General tree for survivability and Misdirection, will I be able to do my share of damage in a T3 raid or Khitai HM's or will people laugh at this and tell me to rearrange and l2p?

use chiling breath perk.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10