Thread: Walk with death?

Default Walk with death?

Hey necros.. just curious if this spell is worth it. i never played around with it and was curious if it truly does make any difference on your pets damage and if so does it help caster pets more than melee pets? or equal.

Also does it nerf the necro magic damage that much? i see its a 20% magic damage penalty and i could do the math but if anyone has parsed it out does it hurt damage that much?

thank you in advance for any or no replies

I have never specd it. Mostly because it doesn't fit with my feat builds, but also cause it takes 5 points into Curse of Pain.

I don't think its worth it, imo. Could be wrong though with a specfic feat build.

Might be worth it to try.
    Last edited by Halfdead; 22nd July 2013 at 17:05.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

im afraid those 11 points in that chain end feat are all bad, you can increase whole raid dps by getting curse of pain, but increase is so low your better off not feating it to get other feats.
    and 20% less magic damage is way too much of a penalty to be worth it.
    and slaughter wraith is too slow to make any difference in dps in fact using it gimps your dps potencial, and overall that pet is useless in pvp.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Thanks for replies guys..yea i knew curse of pain was terrible..but walk with death sounded nice for pet specc... and could be a gem for increased pet dps in raid situation..i was being lazy by hoping someone tried it out and parsed it for its pros and cons

Tried, is useless. You get a whopping 250% of all normal damage. Yes, all damage you get is multiplied by 2.5.

There's hardly any encounter where you don't get some amount of damage, and where this will kill you. And in those few encounters where you don't get any single point of damage... you don't need the miniscule amount of extra damage this feat gives you.

In other words: Don't feat this. It's a trap.