Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Something else than minis anyone ?

Default Something else than minis anyone ?

Hi,

I haven't been playing at all these last few months. But would consider logging on know and then if there was some fun PvP going on. I don't have the time anymore nor the will to organise heavy stuff like i use to. But some semi-spontaneous open-world fun would suit me great.

A long time ago with friends we would gather some place and fight each other casually. Not many rules. A bridge, a hill, a house would be held by a groupe and the other would try to kick them off/out and vice versa if they managed. I was thinking of something along those lines. Easy to start even with little numbers, easy to manage numbers. Just for the fun of the fight.

If easy going and relaxed PvPers without a ruler in each hand would be intrested, poke me (on forums or ingame but slower response time there) so we can see how we organise ourselves.

Regards,
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

For world pvp, you might try logging on the first Wednesday of every month for world boss fights. I hear its a lot of pvp while the world boss is up.

Default next update!

I do not think you should wait much longer for open world pvp, I think Funcom month release new patch for pvp!
    can sse here http://www.ageofconan.com/news/game_...ter_march_2014

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    For world pvp, you might try logging on the first Wednesday of every month for world boss fights. I hear its a lot of pvp while the world boss is up.
    That's rather scarce. And though i did enjoy the world bosses it's still very sketchy PvP. It's not all that engaging since half the players are here for the loots and have unpredictable behaviour and no coherence, and even within a guild individual goals prevail.
    So I'm more talking about small size squirmishs. In 3 vs 3, or 3 vs 3 vs 3. Or more. In random places. Instead of doing minis, groupe up and fight, try new stuff. Unbalance the odds on purpose and figure out tactics to win in various environments.

Those PvP quests stuff sounds nice. Yet i don't want to have to wait for funcom to implement stuff while we could still do it without them. The onlything lacking would be rewards but hell, most vets have loads of 80s and at least one toon with more than decent pvp gear so why bother running after rewards. Why not run after nice fights ?!
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

well, im down

i play 2-3 days a week, mostly during USA nights, but sometimes i log on early, and play for like 6h straight

i be surprised if theres more than 2 ppl that still want to pvp in the game tho

I think people are doing minis to get tokens for gear to do he o0pen world pvp stuff that comes out next month. Vicious cycle.

sign me up for anything but mini's ,

Fury loses so many people by solely focusing on PvP. It would be healthy for Fury to offer players more things to do then just minis all day and night.

Quote Originally Posted by -Syd- View Post
    Fury loses so many people by solely focusing on PvP. It would be healthy for Fury to offer players more things to do then just minis all day and night.
    Thats what Vires et decus is working on, our objective is to get some t2-t3 + khitai dungeons running mostly meant for newbies,

I been actually running also black castle + other lowbie dungeons for low levels, got like 5 of them to sub in aoc, and few came to guild they are happily 80 now and khitai dungeons started ^^

tbh, we still need more for raids

also a sige practises would not do any harm
    The Law

I spent great time fighting 2vs6 in Bori this morning

Game has still something to offer even PvP wise
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast