Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Why is Blood and Gory not more popular?

Quote Originally Posted by Liangxu View Post
    Maybe you are right but how can he beat me altho i have no problem beating a pvp lvl 8 with my conq lvl 4? Explain to me how he can out dps me like that without running out of mana. Sry but im not a clicker and i do know how to play. If you can convince me then please do so.
    name of the tos?

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    reason rage is dead because.

1. item shop for credit card warriors.
    2. khitai, few guilds rushed to 80 to farm / exploit dungeons for fast gear to gain HUGEEE advantage compared to others.

3. exploits which im not gonna mention. and then the fact that poeple started to buy gear from corrupted gm's.. russians running around in full t4 gear.. oh pls..
    pretty much

op gear in cash shop for tortage, which teams with free to play was a mistake

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    name of the tos?
    forgotten the name but the guild was a russian one. Also i think its not allowed to says names mate. sry
    Rage - Liangxu - Demo

forgotten the name but the guild was a russian one. Also i think its not allowed to says names mate. sry
    Bro what do u know about situation with transfers?

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    reason rage is dead because.

1. item shop for credit card warriors.
    2. khitai, few guilds rushed to 80 to farm / exploit dungeons for fast gear to gain HUGEEE advantage compared to others.

3. exploits which im not gonna mention. and then the fact that poeple started to buy gear from corrupted gm's.. russians running around in full t4 gear.. oh pls..
    I wonder how many times someone in this game smashed their keyboard, and mouse after their purple toon was beaten by someone in green and blues. Wish there was a video.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarilo View Post
    Bro what do u know about situation with transfers?
    only that they are looking for a solution for me. I didnt cheat and i have proove. I dont have any shards or any exploited stuff and i kept the log as a proove so at this moment we will have to wait.

best
    Rage - Liangxu - Demo

only that they are looking for a solution for me. I didnt cheat and i have proove. I dont have any shards or any exploited stuff and i kept the log as a proove so at this moment we will have to wait.

best
    waiting from autumn ant still nothing

yea its messed up. Rage is dead for me atleast.
    Rage - Liangxu - Demo

ok i found out what was going wrong. Now that i have a better understanding of how Tos are as i lvl one up to 59 so i can tell that i was a noob so ignore what i wrote. That guy simply debuffed me to hell haha jeez so noobish. I didnt say anything leave tos as they are they are fine
    Rage - Liangxu - Demo

We can't level via PvP.

At least on PvE servers, we can use offline levels to progress.

No LFG matchmaking makes finding the few tanks and healers on a PvP server even harder should you feel like PvEing at any particular moment.

Not alt friendly, which means every player can only have one character. We are forced to play on other servers for the rest of our characters, so we are spending most of our time on other servers.

Most people already had a main they were attached to and had geared out by the time B&G was rolled out. We can't transfer here (which is fine imo because Bori is terrible)
    Rift's housing in AoC please! I spend hundreds of dollars on Dimensions every year with their Rex system. The ONLY thing I buy are housing items in their cash shop. Sell me the ability to be creative and decorate. Also, please allow us to make PvP zones/games like in Rift.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345