Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: T3 Changed much from 2-3 years ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Mokona View Post
    It has the same HP, it just doesn't hit hard, iirc.
    Nope, it got lowered by a low, about 1/3 hp nerf or more, it never hit hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Scaevacas View Post
    I think the Arbanus "must not face him" thing was a complete myth, probably made up by some frustrated raid leader to deal with keyboard turners. Can anyone prove me wrong?
    Probably, he seems to just heal for 13892 on each tick.

Quote Originally Posted by Scaevacas View Post
    I think the Arbanus "must not face him" thing was a complete myth, probably made up by some frustrated raid leader to deal with keyboard turners. Can anyone prove me wrong?
    Years ago we used to just back up a few steps to get away from everybody else and keep nuking if ranged DPS got it and it never caused him to heal any more than if people faced the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Hersch View Post
    Demo boss doesn't hit very hard anymore
    Keeper , there's only 2 forms now, Demo with blunt, HoX with staff
    Nope.. Its rare but sometime still spawns Keeper Demo with staff and Hox with blunt. I can confirm that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimchik View Post
    Nope.. Its rare but sometime still spawns Keeper Demo with staff and Hox with blunt. I can confirm that.
    um i call bs on this.. havent seen it in a long time.. unless its some new feature fc added back in.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12