Thread: PvP AA's

Default PvP AA's

Theres a lot of great PvE guides here, and some useful PvP builds.
    I can't seem to find recent information on shaman AAs for strictly PvP focus. Anyone able to post some updated impressions?

tier 1: pressing / decisive
    tier 2: deliverance / empowered mending / divine luster
    tier 3: ???

any help would be appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by UrZhu View Post
    Theres a lot of great PvE guides here, and some useful PvP builds.
    I can't seem to find recent information on shaman AAs for strictly PvP focus. Anyone able to post some updated impressions?

tier 1: pressing / decisive
    tier 2: deliverance / empowered mending / divine luster
    tier 3: ???

any help would be appreciated!
    I'm using Ursine Bond & Feral Grow.

Some people switch out one of thoose mentioned above with Maul. I don't.

Some people also use Vision of Sky. It's pretty good, but I don't use it. Still prefer the ones mentioned first.

Also I mostly use SF. Sometimes EM and never DL.
    Last edited by Size; 2nd April 2014 at 09:25.

Yapp I also strongly recommend ursine bond + fereral growl. The 60% snare of maul is nice to have though, but you can already get an imba snare of winter mani if feated, and ursine bond is a really useful tool. With your charge you can break traps of rangers with it (and rangers always put traps in front!) and use it to avoid being cc'd (for example if you predict fear of nec). Vision of sky gives you nice weap.dmg boost but fereral growl is something you really shouldn't miss
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

same UB FG, vision of the sky when hitting totem to buff all melees hitting

What are the chances for each Feral Growl rank to inflict the second torment?

Quote Originally Posted by Hyall View Post
    What are the chances for each Feral Growl rank to inflict the second torment?
    I'm quite sure it's 20% for each feat point, so with 5 points spent you have 100% chance to apply 2x torments.

Anyway, Feral Growl is a great combo indipendently from the second torment.
    I mean that it is worth using it even with a single point spent: damage with 1 or 5 points is identical, and is very good for a single step combo.

About the main topic, I use exactly same perks as everyone for PvP: Ursine Bond / Feral Growl, SF / Deliverance, Pressing / Decisive.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    I'm quite sure it's 20% for each feat point, so with 5 points spent you have 100% chance to apply 2x torments.

Anyway, Feral Growl is a great combo indipendently from the second torment.
    I mean that it is worth using it even with a single point spent: damage with 1 or 5 points is identical, and is very good for a single step combo.

About the main topic, I use exactly same perks as everyone for PvP: Ursine Bond / Feral Growl, SF / Deliverance, Pressing / Decisive.
    That's correct, I also swear by those same perks.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.