Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Coils of Ubah Khan

Quote Originally Posted by armatur View Post
    Hi guys did anyone found this in coils. A powerful being unknown to even the Serpent Men lies imprisoned here, Now my question is there really something hidden for us to discover or its implented in quest telling us what is imrisoned there. Or Devs are refering The Unknown boss.
    I think it's the Unknown. unless they are gonna add story quests for the place. I mean, we see the Shining Trapezohedron in Coils, which is a part of the story in Dragon's spine (mentioned by Ankh Ausar), it's a powerful "window" to other places and Dimensions give to the Serpent people by The Messenger.

Still find it odd that there isn't a continuation of the main DS story in Coils that will lead you back to Alanza or Ankh Ausar after discovering the Trapezohedron.
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Quote Originally Posted by AngryBarb View Post
    I think it's the Unknown. unless they are gonna add story quests for the place. I mean, we see the Shining Trapezohedron in Coils, which is a part of the story in Dragon's spine (mentioned by Ankh Ausar), it's a powerful "window" to other places and Dimensions give to the Serpent people by The Messenger.

Still find it odd that there isn't a continuation of the main DS story in Coils that will lead you back to Alanza or Ankh Ausar after discovering the Trapezohedron.
    I dont think its the Unknown. Becuase hes some random easy boss. But Devs specifically stated this being is Powerfull which it should be more powerfull then any Supernt Men in the dungeoun. I think its something bigger maybe another hidden big boss. Have anyone notice weird looking statue with eyes and fire like mouth at the end of the dungeoun. Maybe some how it need to be unprisoned. Devs state it is imprisoned there
    Last edited by armatur; 27th February 2014 at 14:12.

Quote Originally Posted by armatur View Post
    I dont think its the Unknown. Becuase hes some random easy boss. But Devs specifically stated this being Powerfull which it should be more powerfull then any Supernt Men in the dungeoun. I think its something bigger maybe another hidden big boss. Have anyone notice weird looking statue with eyes and fire like mouth at the of dungeoun. Matbe it some how need to be unprisoned. Devs state it is imprisoned there
    Only unusual thing I have noticed is The X-Mas tree with lights and all in Coils

Ps. Oh I have seen a couple of eye like things on the wall after the Omni prophet. but that's just on each side of the Trapezohedron (That thing won't turn into a monster, but it might port you into another dimension or time period).
    Last edited by AngryBarb; 27th February 2014 at 13:57.
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Quote Originally Posted by AngryBarb View Post
    Ps. Oh I have seen a couple of eye like things on the wall after the Omni prophet. but that's just on each side of the Trapezohedron (That thing won't turn into a monster, but it might port you into another dimension or time period).
    Yeah, that strange thing after last boss don't have any use in all. And reward from quest (eye) don't have any use too. May be we found more about it later, after Funcom release next dungeon and raid dungeon in Dragon's Spine

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    Yeah, that strange thing after last boss don't have any use in all. And reward from quest (eye) don't have any use too. May be we found more about it later, after Funcom release next dungeon and raid dungeon in Dragon's Spine
    Why would Funcom say such a things in Dungeoun description. I think they hinting that there is something Powerfull. I wish Devs would confirm if there is secret content in there.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234