Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Sepulcher of the Wyrm

Quote Originally Posted by sth4485 View Post
    I need mah vanity gearz, now!! 300 more rares to go. Who wants to run Sepulcher? X up!
    I'll run it with ya, Gank.

Social Rejects

Visit us at: www.srejects.com

I don't think it's a line of sight bug, it's a Terrain exploit, because the place you stand the adds can't attack you at all, and the servers probably think your inside a wall or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post
    I still get the feeling that this dung is doable on US servers and not doable on EU...am I wrong?
    Nah some people on Fury have successfully done it (and not Russians) but with my friends we haven't managed to find the right positioning though. Or we did... but not perfectly so we only took it to 35% or something before an accident happened.

Btw some posts here are probably going to get moderated like on TL.
    Last edited by kalston; 2nd May 2013 at 11:26.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by paulson View Post
    I don't think it's a line of sight bug, it's a Terrain exploit, because the place you stand the adds can't attack you at all, and the servers probably think your inside a wall or something.
    didn't know about that, i will try it, but i cant believe its part of the tactics

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSoldier View Post
    didn't know about that, i will try it, but i cant believe its part of the tactics
    I think it's something that happens when you stand on uneven ground, if you stand on top of nodes while mining basalt/duskm for example, you've probably noticed that there are certain spots on each node you can stand on and the mobs that spawn can't attack you.

Looks like it's the same thing that happens here, not 100% sure, last time I was in there one in the group wanted to run to the sweet spot after we had tried to kill the adds for a few times and just had them respawn on us. But one guy in the group didn't want to do that.

And that's the problem in PUGs you don't know if everyone is willing to do it. Unless you start writing adds in global like:

LFM S Wyrm: Need players willing to exploit last boss!

paulson you are wrong, the mobs can indeed move around the corner and still shoot you, they dont do it very often but it happens, so its still just "using" los

Guess what - Funcom will fix this "exploit" (like the one with red orb) and SotW will be deserted again. Why they can`t fix those damned adds instead?

And it seems Joel is not aware about SotW being bugged for months...

Lets see if we can find another way how to deal with bugged adds after another coolfix - at least we have something to do here!

Quote Originally Posted by Kejml View Post
    And it seems Joel is not aware about SotW being bugged for months...
    Joel? Could you pretty please comment on this topic? There is no point in adding new content to Dragon Spine before the old one is fixed.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

maybe when new content comes out the rest will be fixed

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSoldier View Post
    maybe when new content comes out the rest will be fixed
    This in GOLDEN font on a tombstone of Funcom...

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast