Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Executioner World Boss

Default Executioner World Boss

Hi.

Is it intended to only have half-raids on the new World Boss compared to the traditional 96 per instance?

Also, I only ever see half the apparent instances that exist (based on global's output of 'please help in ZONE X, it's taking forever!) in my zonechanger, and half of those are number's.

And then, my list of zones actually turns to numbers. Every time I zoned, one more would become a number. Probably relevant to their place in the alphabet, but yeah. Just so you know.

Yeah theres like 35 instances on Crom as the zone can only fit like 20 people. And takes 40 minutes to kill. Bit of a design flaw.
    Last edited by Halfdead; 6th August 2014 at 13:59.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Yes, the instances are way too small. It takes ages to kill the boss.

Edit: And the players simply pull the boss to a rezz pad, which makes the whole boss mechanics useless. It's just brainless tank and spank for half an hour.
    Last edited by Xyphagoroszh; 6th August 2014 at 02:58.

Need to increase the player cap in each instance.

Funcom, please do so!

When did a world boss ever take brains?

Quote Originally Posted by TeamVernia View Post
    When did a world boss ever take brains?
    This is a thread about a technical issue with the game.

There is 20 people max per instance. 21 mill hp is way overkill..

I'm one of a seemingly small number of people who are actually enjoying alting this boss. Especially now that I know that the limit's of the zone are apparently intended. And there's nothing showstopping about the instances being numbered (renderingt this thread effectively useless now. Why it's in Raid section is beyond me).

As an altaholic, the fights last long enough that I can figure out quickly where and what I'm doing and also keeping an eye on the cast bar. Pity I always get fatalitied when I take them off, but still, it's certainly not the boring grind fest for me as the last one was. I didn't even bother logging anything other than my two mains last time.

This self-entitled attitude of gimme-gimme NOW! really has to stop. What's the bet a lot of those people dont even log most days except for the WB.

We will be hotfixing this in, asap, it will take a bit of time due to this only being fixable with a patch. The solution will be a combination of an increase to players in the zone (still less than the other larger adventure zones) and a reduction in boss health (around 50%).

Apologies for this oversight it basically came about because of some discrepancies between the live and testlive servers.

http://forums-tl.ageofconan.com/show...37&postcount=7
    Retired

Back to usual grindfest and lag... I know FC reacted pretty quickly and that's nice... Just liked the old WB better

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast