Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ranger builds

I could see it being useful in encounters where the boss has a damage deflection ability, such first boss in Fort, or Louhi in T3 Upper... Still should feat Shattering & Fire as well though...
    Wabajack, Demonologist
    Wabbajabba, Dark Templar
    Wabbaguard, Guardian
    Mastablastaa, Ranger

and because absolute precision is a team buff too...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quote Originally Posted by Wabajack View Post
    PVE - Aggro Control
    I put two points into Fancy Footwork simply because the Crit Damage increase is very nice when it procs. I notice with some group setups (6-mans) it will proc all the time & some others it will rarely if ever proc. Any idea as to what would be the most ideal group setup to maximize its procs?
    I believe the best results are when guardian is tanking. When I'm tanking with guard I get many messages that I evaded or blocked an enemy attack. I never see the same with DT, not sure about conqs.
    like hell

Quote Originally Posted by NorseSig View Post
    How effective would this be for a pve build: http://joharaoc.eu/feat?link=v8_1272...a7b02a6ea2a5bd
    Solo Pve I guess? Don't need Furtive Attacks for Solo. I would put points in Clever Trapping to trap more mobs.

I would not use this build in any raid, but a lot of CCs for solo are nice.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

i wold also prefer scatter shots over concussive blast. to be honest, i have not checked if it has been changed lately, but after cc revamp, the casting time of concussive blast was set awfully long, so i stopped feating it...

also, you have too many advantages feated. you will never use all of them. for solo play, it's better to pick the ones that gives a good burst: shattering and fire...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Linebreaker, Jarring Shot and Concussive Blast are good to have in some raids... stopping runners in the first T4... CC'ing adds in the keeper and Toth Amon fights in T3... but they're not needed for every fight. That's why I have five specs for my ranger... one raid spec with linebreaker, one raid spec with dual marks, one Louhi spec, one solo spec, and one distraction/cheat the reaper spec that was for Zodiac.

Default PVP build

Any really good pvp build aka 2015?
    Moderated by SciIti : please, not this sort of joke, thank you

Toons: Darthpowie, Powie, Lynvingeen, Zummigummi and friends <3

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast