Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: AoC leads at massively

Default AoC leads at massively

http://massively.joystiq.com/2014/01...again-edition/

click the link for the details, basically if u like the game and want it to get more visibility spam the site with aoc votes, we currently have a lead

http://massively.joystiq.com/2014/01...again-edition/

link if u have voted already
    Last edited by camilleboucquill; 23rd January 2014 at 06:55.

After the spam vote episode that Anarchy Online was involved in over a year ago (and lost by 3 votes), Massively has put up some reasonable filters to curtail repeat voters. Solutions exist *cough* Tor Browser *cough* but are a bit more involved than simply using a different PC in the house or a different browser. And, yes I voted for AoC. AO will get the spotlight when the new engine arrives there (Dreamworld lite).
    Last edited by burmese; 23rd January 2014 at 19:25.
    Dagget,
    President of Ayredian Nightfall

Vote once. Don't embarrass yourself and the AoC community by trying to cheat.

Operator irc.funcom.com:6667 #ageofconan #thesecretworld
    We rode on the winds of the rising storm,
    We ran to the sounds of the thunder.
    We danced among the lightning bolts,
    and tore the world asunder
    Dysphoria - Murky Templar - Icoyce - Herald of the Black Kraken - Eriphyle - Shebearman

i put up 45 votes today using VPN software. That will eb tough to trace since I used 45 different IP addresses from 45 different countries

Quote Originally Posted by Icoyce View Post
    Vote once. Don't embarrass yourself and the AoC community by trying to cheat.

This please.

I will not be encouraging anybody else to suffer this :\
    Funcom's Latency Detonation crits you for 4800 millisecond damage. Claret died.

up to 395 votes. You guys can thank me later. Give me another hour or two i should be able to get it up to 450

If the AoC community is accused cheating, I could see massively disqualify the game. It'd be better to win by having a passionate (and honest) community.

That being said, I'm disappointed they don't have AoC featured in their "why I play" column.
    ----
    Kalur - 80 Bear Shaman, Brunstol - 80 Dark Templar, Tallas - 80 Assassin, Gilben - 80 Conquerer, Pangert - 80 Barbarian, Xoltal - 80 Necromancer, Matzui - 80 Herald of Xolti, and a bunch of lower level alts.
    Wiccana -> Set -> Crom

Voted for AoC

as of my vote it was at 420.
    Semi-Retired
    Wiccana RP Forever
    Forum Stalker
    Forum PvPer

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast