Thread: League of legends

Default League of legends

any of you guys ever play that game?

i made a vid a little while back of my thresh plays, only of my fav champions :P
    http://youtu.be/MjqRbqc3NMY

Yep,tons of fun i had with friends...then massive kids arrived to the game....and well the game became a crap...and i mean a repetitive crap....Riot logic = make OP champion =sell like hell = nerf = laugh at people that buy them= repeat process , plus kids leaving games,flaming,afkers ,..etc...tbh nothing new in LoL...always the same stuff,is good for RICH people that have the patience to play with kids...and i mean rich...cause riot will clean your wallet and laugh at you lol...and ofc like i said,nothing new...so good for people that like to always do the same stuff over and over again.Good times i had though with friends...till season 3 or 4..i think...then we all left the game,became to easy

So AoC ftw and i wished there was a ranked system in AoC like the one in LoL for pvp,don't u agree?

yea i know what you mean, i dont play it much now either, sometimes log on to play my thresh a game or 2 still though cause hes op