Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Very doubtful with DPS builds

Default Very doubtful with DPS builds

Hello, I'm now t2 geared (some t3) and 4 points in pressing strikes, 3 in decisive strikes, 4 in pit fighter, 4 in empowered cyclone and waiting for TW and FH.

What I want is a good DPS build for groups and raid.

I had this build:

http://joharaoc.eu/feat?link=v9_1121...e9741e20a1d719

But many people tells me is not good for DPS.

Some people recommends me this:
    http://aocfeats.com/feat/barb/1121d4...9400691a4694c6

Problems is that im not sure. While quiet, with my first build dps was 290 and with this one is 270.

What is better, Bone Shatter with WW or Upheaval with WW?

What DPS build for groups and raids is better?

THANKS IN ADVANCE.
    Last edited by Meleagro; 17th November 2013 at 19:58.
    Atmoran - Barbarian
    "I'm descendant of Ysgramor.I came from the ancient lands of Atmora."

Well, finally I'll use this build: http://goo.gl/VM1JhD

What combo rotations you use?
    Last edited by Meleagro; 17th November 2013 at 20:26.
    Atmoran - Barbarian

First of all, dps in your general tab in attributes window is only the summary of your weapon dps plus combat rating. Any feats you pick to enhance weapon damage will make this number go higher. The dps number has marginal effect on the end product, but get a main hand weapon with the highest dps you can, as many of your abilities will enhance this by a certain per cent.

The build Meleagro suggested is fine, if you have "Without Warning" trained. If not, your stacks will proc very slowly. Pick points from General and put into Atrocity of Berserker to help this.

Ok thanks, I have TW trained with Bone Shatter.

Is good to spent points in TW or with just one is ok? And what about Bone Shatter?
    Atmoran - Barbarian

After energy revamp bone shatter isn't good, for aoe it is good like t2 and the dot hits about 50% harder than jagged cut 4.
    Too easy, think your good? Try a reaver stance barb.

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post
    After energy revamp bone shatter isn't good, for aoe it is good like t2 and the dot hits about 50% harder than jagged cut 4.
    So Upheaval/WW is better combination?
    Thing is that i have 4 AA points spent in Empowered Cyclone of Steel. If I use now Upheaval, are that points useless then?
    Atmoran - Barbarian

Quote Originally Posted by Meleagro View Post
    So Upheaval/WW is better combination?
    Thing is that i have 4 AA points spent in Empowered Cyclone of Steel. If I use now Upheaval, are that points useless then?
    Upheaval works both 2 hand and dual wield, you can always swap to dual wield and slot the appropriate Upheaval and not lose anything...if you use Upheaval as dual wield it has extra damage proccs, if you use it as a 2hander you get a minor bleed for 4-5 seconds.
    Last edited by Suctum; 17th November 2013 at 23:21.
    Doomsayer 2008

for pve - upheaval will deal higher dmg
    for pvp - bone shatter (you need 1 point only, invest more points only when you will have everything else capped, but if you dont have without warning feated yet (3 pts at least)- go with atg

Many thanks for the answers!
    Then upheaval is my choice. I have 1 point in Bone Shatter too, but well, it's ok.
    Upheaval and WW then.
    My question is, how many points should I have in both (Upheaval-WW) ? It's necessary to spend points in this or with 1 is ok?

And about Empowered Cyclone where I spent 4 points, is gonna be now not useful while using Upheaval (I think it is a better version of Cyclone, isn't it? ). But i guess that all the improvements for cyclone won't be now useful and I spent points there for nothing?
    Atmoran - Barbarian

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast