Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: T4 Drops

Default T4 Drops

Why are the DK wrists and shoulders so bad? Worse then the SC ones unless u want the heal rating which is what the Blossoms set is for...

so bad? u kidding? how exactly are they worse than SC?

Quote Originally Posted by Barrefaeli View Post
    so bad? u kidding? how exactly are they worse than SC?
    The magic damage is slightly lower. However, the con is higher.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

When you switch from both SC pieces to T4 you lose 9 magic damage and 47 hit rating to gain 115 Health and 130 Heal rating. I choose hit rating and damage over con and healrating everytime. Don't get why i am losing stats by getting the "best" armour in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Falima View Post
    When you switch from both SC pieces to T4 you lose 9 magic damage and 47 hit rating to gain 115 Health and 130 Heal rating. I choose hit rating and damage over con and healrating everytime. Don't get why i am losing stats by getting the "best" armour in the game.
    9 magic dmg and 47 hit rating is insignificant in those levels, since you wont see any difference in the DPS based on that magic dmg (it's only 9), and regarding hit rating, any % over 18-19% (aprox,) means you wont miss at all so 47 hit rating wont change anything.
    moreover, you forgot that DK set has tons of wisdom, which gives u more mana, more mana regen and more holy+unholy protection.

so the right approach would be - 9 magic dmg, 47 hit rating VS mana, mana regen, protection, 115 HP and 130 heal rating.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrefaeli View Post
    9 magic dmg and 47 hit rating is insignificant in those levels, since you wont see any difference in the DPS based on that magic dmg (it's only 9), and regarding hit rating, any % over 18-19% (aprox,) means you wont miss at all so 47 hit rating wont change anything.
    moreover, you forgot that DK set has tons of wisdom, which gives u more mana, more mana regen and more holy+unholy protection.

so the right approach would be - 9 magic dmg, 47 hit rating VS mana, mana regen, protection, 115 HP and 130 heal rating.

I never have mana issues so i dont care about the added mana from all the wisdom on the DK pieces and the added health is a joke considering how hard anything hits in t4 if u pull aggro. Since u lose hit rating on most pieces u go to from SC to T4 dont get why u would switch to the DK pieces if u have the SC ones for wrists and shoulders. Magic increase from the SC chest to t4 is only +9.4 so that 9 magic dmg increase from the SC wrists and shoulders is not bad all things considered.
    Last edited by Falima; 9th March 2013 at 22:55.

Well then use the sc ones. T4 is overall better. If you choose just 2 specific stats over everything else the specialized sc set may be better for you.

That doesnt mean those 2 pieces need a revamp or are bad. T4 doesnt mean its better then everything else in this game. You can see something like this for every class and the khitai sets.

I would not call it “bad” but it would have been more proper if DPS priest set out of T4, didn’t lose DPS to SC gear. I believe this was something dev. originally missed or miss calculated.

just be lucky you aren't bear shamans who lose 1.5 dps and 150 hit rating going from full tigers to full t4.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast