Thread: Looking for an active, pvp-friendly guild on Crom

Default Looking for an active, pvp-friendly guild on Crom

I miss sieges and want to go to the monthly pvp-event with a group. My current guild is more or less inactive (beside the weekly T4 – if at all) and not really into pvp.

I have (almost) all classes T4-ready and most of the classes I play in (pug-)minis on Crom have pvp-level 7 or 8. My PvE-main is a DT and in pvp I would say my main is my guard. However, as I like to play different classes for variety I am not really fixated on my mains.

Time wise I am a casual due to my RL, but while playing I do have ambitions to achieve something and to become a better player. I manage most of the time to have 2-3 days a week where I can join a raid from around 19:00uk (better after 19.30uk) – currently these days are Tuesday and Thursday (and sometimes Wednesday and Sunday), but never Friday or Saturday. On non-raiding-days I’ll usually come online at around 21.30uk.

Even though I prefer a mini over a 6-men any day of the week, I do help out with (any class) if needed. For raiding I am happy to come with (almost) any class as well (T4 preferred nevertheless).
    My time zone is GMT+1, I speak German and English and have TS3 and Vent installed.

So I hope to find a guild where I can join some group-pvp content (including sieges) and have a lively guild chat.

If interested leave a pm in forum or contact me ingame.

Thx – CU on the battlefield

Hedge

Where did you go? The guild Im part of only plays raiding.

Yea looking for tge same thing as the OP.please pm me with any info.
    Rage:GanksKahn pvp 8 Tos:fails at healing