Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Necro Pets

Quote Originally Posted by Argantes View Post
    yes, this is why we rather go out of SW at every Photon (thus getting less SW stacks, damage etc.).. the fight is sometimes laggy enough to see ppl dropping to the abyss, so better be safe than sorry

gonna try the arcanist/BA setup tho
    yeah we have some pro pve'ers who like to sidestep into the abyss
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    what i know is your in coe and my buddie torilius sais your necros there are all noobs apart from some guy called radim who know how to play his necro he already showed me in tells he destroied all your necros dps using his pvp despoil the soul build reaching around same dps i actualy posted in screenshots.

so maybe ask torilius to teach you.
    sure, maybe ask him first how often he was on entity coz i dont remember him there when i was on necro. and outdps alt casters can everybody - radim necro?

edit: @arg even if i kite 4 times pb i didnt make lower than 1,1dps on necro will send u later something on prive
    Last edited by Anecro; 17th June 2013 at 15:21.

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    it works, what it does is make corruptors unholy damage proc a few times more.
    My mistake, i actually confused proc from "Flesh of the Wight" with the corruptor's touch. And now when i hit lvl 50 i'm not even using Corruptors any more. That makes me think that "Grim Corruptor" feat is not that useful. Instead i went into Unnatural Dexterity.
    Atm i'm using 4xLife Stealers and 2x Arcanists.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345