Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Ranger Traps + Mana Drain

Quote Originally Posted by -Khramps- View Post
    A Ranger is basically a Barbarian with Medium Armor from ranged and requires zero efforts in anything they do, other then the ability to have drool hanging off your chin.
    I love your posts!

i agree with everything said yo, PvP Is just stupid these days if you aren't a Rogue/Soldier (pom too) Too many crips carried by gear/aa, keyboard turning pvp 10's on rangers will **** on any Skilled player pvp 5 and below because of abilities like TTS/ Mana Drain / Ranged insta KB and invisible traps.
    ===============
    Etzul - PvP 8 tos - Retired
    Etzun - pvp 10 demo
    Etzunn- pvp 9 barb
    Etzpom - PvP 3 Pom.

I am glad to see majority agree with me. That's enough evidence in itself.

Hopefully Funcom will actually do something about it in the "very near" future. But they always have this tendency to do things a little too late.

What i want to say to Khramps is yes there are a lot of noobs who play the game and yes many play like halfwits but a lot of that is because the veteran pvpers like you guys left. So, all these people had to learn from was what was left which 90% of the time weren't that fantastic themselves. Blieeve it or not many do want to learn but it can honestly be intimidating when you hear baddie noob (various expletives) to actually ask that person for advice. While no one is asking you to become a carebear or waste your time in game teaching people who don't want to learn maybe help some of those you do see who at least try.

I agree with this post the ranger drain is crazy!

If u could pick a best 6 man group. Ranger would never be picked. In a mini if there is more than 1 ranger there will be trouble to win. OP is a necro... Rest my case
    [Group] [Invitmi]: HELP ME ****ING RETARDS [Group] [Demoterror]: I dont want to help u **** retards. that sounds disgusting

Quote Originally Posted by Terrorthor View Post
    If u could pick a best 6 man group. Ranger would never be picked. In a mini if there is more than 1 ranger there will be trouble to win. OP is a necro... Rest my case
    You make no sense.

Ranger never picked in best 6 man? Premade or 6 man pve?

Ranger easily one of the most useful class in a premade. Aoe CCs, high single target dps. Can finish off targets who run away..

Do you even pvp? gtfo

Quote Originally Posted by Spaart View Post
    You make no sense.

Ranger never picked in best 6 man? Premade or 6 man pve?

Ranger easily one of the most useful class in a premade. Aoe CCs, high single target dps. Can finish off targets who run away..

Do you even pvp? gtfo
    PVP is what mostly do. Probably more than 10000 minigames. If a premade needs ranged, the best in my opinion is to have necro or demo with aoe dmg. Rest is healers and tanks. Ranger is good for kd cause of exelent tools for running away while team gets raped.
    [Group] [Invitmi]: HELP ME ****ING RETARDS [Group] [Demoterror]: I dont want to help u **** retards. that sounds disgusting

Quote Originally Posted by Terrorthor View Post
    PVP is what mostly do. Probably more than 10000 minigames. If a premade needs ranged, the best in my opinion is to have necro or demo with aoe dmg. Rest is healers and tanks. Ranger is good for kd cause of exelent tools for running away while team gets raped.
    Ranger survives far better than a necro and demo. of course in a premade there will always be a mage first. Then a ranger would be a next good choice, followed by pom/bear guard/dt or switch a barb in there or assassin.

Quote Originally Posted by -Khramps- View Post
    I am glad to see majority agree with me. That's enough evidence in itself.

Hopefully Funcom will actually do something about it in the "very near" future. But they always have this tendency to do things a little too late.
    A MAJORITY?? LOL, you think the 6 people who have multiple forums access accounts represents the majority? This is why most of your posts are ignored and most dont come here, because of posts that are all about your style of play and NOT the majority. Just saying...

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast